Looking For Cherry MX Green/Blue Keyboards

Anybody know where to find/buy mechanical keyboards that have the Cherry MX Green switches?

It seems like the Cooler Master Trigger keyboards aren't produced anymore and I'd like something that is like it. However not many of the big named tech companies (ie: Corsiar, Roccat, Logitech) have any keyboards (either that or I didn't look hard enough).

But they keyboard has to be backlit, as well with the letters on the keys, but RGB is optional. It must have a palmrest, macro keys aren't needed, it must not be tenkeyless, and have the arrow buttons, basically a full keyboard. It can look pretty cool too, but I'm not going to invest more than $170 into this. I'm mostly looking to get something with the switches, backlighting, and quality, RGB, and aesthetics are secondary.

EDIT: I'll also be considering getting a board with Cherry MX Blue switches.

5 minutes ago, FGB said:

Anybody know where to find/buy mechanical keyboards that have the Cherry MX Green switches?

Ducky One Orange Legends (Cherry MX Green)

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

Thanks for the swift replies!

I have a Cooler Master Storm Limited Edition, it's a tenkeyless version with MX Greens. Pretty good keyboard if you can find it. I was gifted one but it was bought on Amazon.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

WASD Keyboards offers Green switches in both their WASD and Code lines.

Greens are WAY too stiff for me! Have you used them for an extended time before?

Programming Enthusiast and Tech Geek at Coding Supply

15 hours ago, MJRMajor said:

WASD Keyboards offers Green switches in both their WASD and Code lines.

Greens are WAY too stiff for me! Have you used them for an extended time before?

No, but I use cherry mx reds at my Tech Center and they are way too easy to press, and the blue's don't have much of a difference in terms of how hard you have to press, I'm more used to membrane keyboards unfortunately and they just don't feel as good or sound as good as mechanicals. Although I just read an article on the actuation force of membrane boards and honestly, blue switches might be fine, there is only a 5g difference. I'll try and go to Staples or somewhere to get the feeling of the green or blue switches to see what I really want. 

If anyone is curious about where I found this info: