[video] Teaser Nvidia Tegra Note 7, Boasts 50% faster web browsing

Snickerzz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm1zrC2g8Sc#start=0:00;end=2:16;cycles=-1;autoreplay=false;showoptions=false

Looks pretty good :3 cant wait to see how it compares to the N7

post-5552-0-70651500-1384246658.png

post-5552-0-21184500-1384246772.png

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

This is the same one that is produced by EVGA right? Niceeee, especially at $199. Wonder how long the battery life is?

This is actually the only tablet I have ever wanted. Everything looks just right on it. Good looks, front facing speakers, good enough display, a stylus, and a really powerful GPU. Plus it's being made by companies we know and trust.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

This is the same one that is produced by EVGA right? Niceeee, especially at $199. Wonder how long the battery life is?

yes, EVGA, zotac, and a few others are producing them but the specs they have will all be the same.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

This is actually the only tablet I have ever wanted. Everything looks just right on it. Good looks, front facing speakers, good enough display, a stylus, and a really powerful GPU. Plus it's being made by companies we know and trust.

exactly :)

PCper is preparing a review on it.

yay

They're definitely targeting directly at the n7. Interesting considering last year's n7 was actually supposed to be the first "tegra tab". At that price I have my doubts they'll be able to compete though, there are probably way too many compromises. Still I hope I'm wrong.

They're definitely targeting directly at the n7. Interesting considering last year's n7 was actually supposed to be the first "tegra tab". At that price I have my doubts they'll be able to compete though, there are probably way too many compromises. Still I hope I'm wrong.

same here unless they are taking a huge loss, waiting to see some comparisons before deciding which on i want for xmas xD

same here unless they are taking a huge loss, waiting to see some comparisons before deciding which on i want for xmas xD

Google is already making no profit on the N7 so I doubt nVidia can sell it at that much of a loss, especially since they can't really make any profit from it in the long term like Google could.

Newegg has started preorder for $199

Says it launches on November 19th

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Google is already making no profit on the N7 so I doubt nVidia can sell it at that much of a loss, especially since they can't really make any profit from it in the long term like Google could.

well google is buying the cpu from idk who while nvidia is making the cpu, that s some savings there

n7 is what 230$?

nvidia selling the thing at say 30$ loss isn t that bad since their goal with this is to sell more gpus (streaming compatible cards) not profit from it rly.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

Really looking forward to this tablet for only $200 and includes nvidia shadow play i dont see how anyone wouldnt want this :P

Gaming rig: CPU: I5-2500K GPU: EVGA 660TI 3GB SC+ RAM: Corsair 8GB Vengence 1600MHz SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo Keyboard: Razer Black Widow ultimate Mouse: Logitech MX Master Monitor: 2x Acer 21.5 inch

Laptop Dell 7559: CPU: i7-6700HQ GPU: GTX 960M 4GB RAM: 8GB 1600MHz

Here's an unboxing from TB:

PcPer review out: http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Mobile/EVGA-NVIDIA-Tegra-Note-7-Review-199-Tegra-4-Tablet

Kinda disappointing that it's still on 4.2 and will be getting 4.3 in December, they might as well have gone straight to 4.4 IMO, since it's much more significant and 4.3 is already a few months old, hopefully that s not a sign of bad support for the future, but it does actually seem like a great device other than that.

Why the hell is Google Videos on there?

Because it has to be on every android device if they want to be in the OHA AFAIK, and why not? it's more content to deliver to the users of this device, if they don't like it they can just ignore it but if they do and it doesn't have it it's one reason to prefer an N7.

Id like to see a game like torchlight running on the tegra note 7. or maybe when tegra 5 is out. But game streaming is worth a shot anyways.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

web browsing??

Unless they're magically going to improve the ruined copper coming to my house i highly doubt their hardware will improve my browsing experience

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

web browsing??

Unless they're magically going to improve the ruined copper coming to my house i highly doubt their hardware will improve my browsing experience

They're not talking about your internet. They're talking about handling the shitty mobile browsers out there, chrome included. Chrome is a slow piece of shit. I want to use it because i rely on google sync and because i use chrome on my desktop, but the mobile browser just sucks.

Praise Duarte!

They're not talking about your internet. They're talking about handling the shitty mobile browsers out there, chrome included. Chrome is a slow piece of shit. I want to use it because i rely on google sync and because i use chrome on my desktop, but the mobile browser just sucks.

They're still faster then my actual internet, idc if chrome is 50% faster when even if the slower one is still running faster then my internet can feed it data

My internet is still a factor on perceivable performance

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."