Streaming PC planning - Go wild or nah?

So, I'm leaving Colorado to get stationed in Korea for a year, and would like to have my streaming/recording rig set-up by then. I would also love to make this my first "branded" build underneath my "Feryn Builds" moniker, which will be a mostly white build with orange and red accents. I have a lot I'd like to source external opinions for and that's why I've decided to make this post.

Currently, my system is running an FX-8350 on a Gigabyte 990FXa-UD3 R5, an EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX2.0+, 16GB of G. Skill Ripjaws X 2400MHz DDR3, an EVGA SuperNova 750 G2, a Corsair H100i V2, NZXT H440 White (not the new version), a SanDisk Ultra II 480GB SSD, two Seagate 1TB drives, and a 2TB Seagate Barracuda drive. I use three 1080p 60Hz IPS monitors for this machine, and will be using the same monitors.

My list of questions are as follows:

1. Do any of you think that streaming would actually be a good route considering I'll be in Korean time (GMT +9) or should I just stick to recording and uploading to youtube?
  2. Which Ryzen processor do you think will fit simultaneously recording and/or streaming these games on one system: Overwatch, ARK: Survival Evolved, Track Mainia: Stadium2; ensuring I have as minimal frame loss as possible while maintaining 1080p 60FPS off of a GTX 970? Also note, I will also be using the El Gato HD60 pro for capturing from my PS4.
  3. Do you think that there is an Intel option better suited to my needs?
  4. Should I bother with an NVMe drive as my primary OS and write drive for recording, or is that overkill?

These next questions are less a question of functionality, and more a question of "Go wild" or stay rather plain. My budget is pretty high for my upgrades, but I'd like to keep it below $1600 if at all possible.

1. Should I go with a custom loop (thinking rigid tubing, orange liquid, red fittings) or just stick with my H100i V2?
  2. Upgrade my GTX 970 to a 1070 or stick with it? Liquid cool the upgrade if I go with it?
  3. Custom sleeved cables or nah?
  4. Upgrade from my H440 to a tempered glass case? Paint the upgrade white (if it does not come in white)? If so which case?
  5. Any other cosmetic ideas?

I already have a couple parts in mind for this upgrade. I would love to use the Gigabyte Aorus AX370 Gaming 5 for the white accents on the board as well as the RGB features (as Linus always says, its not a true build in 2016/7 without RGB). G.SKILL TridentZ in Black/Orange (I will be painting the black heat spreader white) as my RAM of choice.

Any and all feedback and opinions are appreciated!

Edit: Forgot to add that, due to the smaller nature of the rooms in Korea, I would like to have a bit of quiet operation in mind, but its not drastically important.

Go with the 1800x. At 1080p you are more strung by the CPU than GPU, meaning the CPU cant keep up usually with the frames the GPU is send it. This has been documented in alot of the Ryzen reviews, though they were all with a GTX 1080 or Titan X(P) cards for testing, so you might be good with the 970 on this aspect. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Just now, legacy99 said:

Go with the 1800x

Thats what I was thinking, but at the same time, I am wondering if I can save a penny to throw towards other upgrades and cosmetic features by going with a 1700x and overclocking it under a custom loop.

1 minute ago, Feryn Builds said:

Thats what I was thinking, but at the same time, I am wondering if I can save a penny to throw towards other upgrades and cosmetic features by going with a 1700x and overclocking it under a custom loop.

Honestly, custom loops are more novelty than functionality. You would get nearly as good of performance with an AIO as a custom loop. I would recommend something like the NZXT Kraken X61 or 62 if you can fit a 280mm rad. Since you are doing youtube, unless this system is going to be a center piece of your videos, its not worth it IMO to go custom. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

If you're okay overclocking you can get the 1700 to 3.9GHz  without too much trouble, which puts it in a similar park to the 1800x (apparently)

15 minutes ago, Feryn Builds said:

The 1800x isn't binned higher than the 1700, so just go for a 1700 and manually overclock it instead of relying on XFR

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD