Why is my CPU at 89c??

You could try reseating it yeah. Make sure to screw it down in a cross pattern so it's all even.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

29 minutes ago, Hawx said:

You could try reseating it yeah. Make sure to screw it down in a cross pattern so it's all even.

I reseated it but nothing still same results... what should I do?? I didn't think installing an AIO would really be hard at all

1 hour ago, pipnina said:

89C is perfectly fine for an Intel chip, and I think some AMDs have gone to like 140 before breaking.

My laptop will run itself up to 99C before underclocking itself. That's the maximum temperature Intel defines as "Safe" (and manufacturers are always going to use conservative estimates here)

Mind, it does seem a bit high, what CPU/Cooler are you using? Are you overclocking? Did you remember to put thermal paste between the cooler and CPU? :P 

There's thermal paste arctic silver 5, ands this is standered not oc I'm Bothered about it because my frequency is dropping really bad! Instructions for this thing is absolutely useless I don't know how to tell if the pump is working properly and no ones giving a clear answer anywhere iv searched...

Did you go into the fan settings and disable the cpu fan q-fan control like I said?

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

2 hours ago, Hawx said:

Did you go into the fan settings and disable the cpu fan q-fan control like I said?

I want to try that as a last resort I don't like the idea of ignoring it! It's showing that the cpu is lowering the speeds it runs at because it's getting too hot... I want to be able to play games and stuff and I don't think I'll be able to do this at the moment...

Okay so I managed to get it working now! Yeah my pump wasn't working and my pc thought it was a fan so I ignored everyone telling me too connect it too the cpu fan header and connected it to the 4-pin pump one and it worked!! Thanks for everything giving me advice though! I'm new to building pcs so it's nice to know there's a decent community to give us a hand when I'm stuck ?

image.jpg

4 hours ago, Callumbrahh said:

Okay so I managed to get it working now! Yeah my pump wasn't working and my pc thought it was a fan so I ignored everyone telling me too connect it too the cpu fan header and connected it to the 4-pin pump one and it worked!! Thanks for everything giving me advice though! I'm new to building pcs so it's nice to know there's a decent community to give us a hand when I'm stuck ?

image.jpg

Now you just need to work on those volts if they are correct.

1.36V is high for a stock voltage. I would either lower the volts or increase the multi.

It's not a race to the bottom.