What can I expect from This?

I want you to rate my PC. What can I expect from this? 

Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500

Report Date: Friday, March 10, 2017
Report Time [hh:mm:ss]: 9:41:36 AM
Driver Version: 20.19.15.4474
Operating System: Windows* 10 Pro (10.0.14393)
Default Language: English (United States)
Physical Memory: 8112 MB
Vendor ID: 8086
Device ID: 1616
Device Revision: 09
Video BIOS: 1032.0
Current Resolution: 1366 x 768

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5010U CPU @ 2.10GHz
Processor Speed: 2095 MHz
Processor Graphics in Use: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
Shader Version: 5.0
OpenGL* Version: 4.4
OpenCL* Version: 2.0

* Microsoft DirectX* *
Runtime Version: 12.0
Hardware-Supported Version: 11.1

* Devices connected to the Graphics Accelerator *

Active Displays: 1

* Built-in Display *

Display Type: Digital
DDC2 Protocol: Supported
Gamma: 2.2
Connector Type: Embedded DisplayPort
Device Type: Built-in Display

Maximum Image Size
Horizontal Size: 13.39 inches
Vertical Size: 7.48 inches

Supported Modes
1366 x 768 (60p Hz)

I have played games like COD ghosts,Modern Warfare,Advance Warfare & Infinite Warfare on a High settings. A little Lag but playable.

GTA V below 720P like 20 fps or something, but it won't run games very well maybe it could run source engine games fine.

Just now, zaza95 said:

get something like a 1050ti and youre good to go! :P

he's on a laptop, but good try

mediocre at best. CSGO/LOL/DOTA2 will run fine I guess

idk

2 minutes ago, Saurabh Sharma said:

Good one but what those words mean to an average Joe, than all you Intelligent Guys out here.

13 minutes ago, Saurabh Sharma said:

I want you to rate my PC. What can I expect from this? 

-snip-

I have played games like COD ghosts,Modern Warfare,Advance Warfare & Infinite Warfare on a High settings. A little Lag but playable.

Oh my laptop has the exact same spec like you do

The fact you said COD Ghosts, MW and AW ran on high with little lag is BS!

I can barely get 50fps all low with CS GO

8 minutes ago, Saurabh Sharma said:

Good one but what those words mean to an average Joe, than all you Intelligent Guys out here.

I didn't mean to come off as condescending. All I'm trying to convey is that the question was broad. If you want to know relatively what to expect from it, then compare its performance in benchmarks to other stuff. If you want to know if its enough to run some specific game, then just ask that instead :P You'd get exactly the answer you were looking for. 

This might be helpful: http://pcgamerhome.com/intel-hd-5500-graphics-benchmark-what-games-can-it-run/

[ Intel i7-6700K ][ Asus TUF Sabertooth Mk1 Z170 ][ Gigabyte GTX 780ti ][ 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz G.Skill Trident Z ][ Corsair Obsidian 900D ]

[ EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80+ PLATINUM ][ 1x512GB Samsung 960 Pro M.2 (OS) ][ 3x512GB Samsung 850 Pro RAID 0 ][ 1x5TB WD Black ]

4 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

CS GO Runs without any LAG at Higher Settings DUDE on my PC. So, you might be having any problem. 

1 minute ago, Saurabh Sharma said:

CS GO Runs without any LAG at Higher Settings DUDE on my PC. So, you might be having any problem. 

on an igpu with an i3?? 

what's the frame rate?

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

on an igpu with an i3?? 

what's the frame rate?

Never Counted but, let me see now (counting). What I mostly meant was without LAG.

11 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

remember in the internet most i3 can run 4k max setting gta 5.

9 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

LMGTFY links aren't allowed on this form.

How come? What's wrong with a touch of comedic effect?

Would https://www.google.com/search?q=Benchmark+Intel+HD+Graphics+5500 be allowed? I really don't see the harm in it but I suppose some might be offended by fun.

"Welcome to planet P****" - the Amazing Atheist 2017

[ Intel i7-6700K ][ Asus TUF Sabertooth Mk1 Z170 ][ Gigabyte GTX 780ti ][ 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz G.Skill Trident Z ][ Corsair Obsidian 900D ]

[ EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 80+ PLATINUM ][ 1x512GB Samsung 960 Pro M.2 (OS) ][ 3x512GB Samsung 850 Pro RAID 0 ][ 1x5TB WD Black ]

10 minutes ago, LyyK said:

Would https://www.google.com/search?q=Benchmark+Intel+HD+Graphics+5500 be allowed? I really don't see the harm in it but I suppose some might be offended by fun.

Don't know how that is considered "fun" but I'm pretty sure the CoC considers it spam as they're useless posts really.

Guys The FPS count for CS GO is too low BUT Lag is minimal on High setting. 

20-30 FPS but sometimes I don't know why it goes 65. Yup 65

20 minutes ago, LyyK said:

8 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

Don't know how that is considered "fun" but I'm pretty sure the CoC considers it spam as they're useless posts really.

May as well describe this publicly since it's bound to come up again and the more people that know, the better:

• It's a rather condescending thing to do, since it conveys an assumption that the OP doesn't know how to use Google and didn't bother to try before posting, which we believe - accurately or not - to be unrealistic, given that this is a tech forum, and signing up is considerably more difficult than using Google.
  • It's a tremendously useless post.  Odds are, if you search for a problem on Google, you'll get a decent number of links to forums where it's being discussed.  Imagine how annoying it would be to get a link to a forum where someone was asking the question, only to be linked back to the search you just did.

Ultimately, when posting you should be striving to a) provide useful information, and b) do so in a friendly manner.  We don't allow LMGTFY links because we believe them to be in direct opposition to both of these things.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

May as well describe this publicly since it's bound to come up again and the more people that know, the better:

• It's a rather condescending thing to do, since it conveys an assumption that the OP doesn't know how to use Google and didn't bother to try before posting, which we believe - accurately or not - to be unrealistic, given that this is a tech forum, and signing up is considerably more difficult than using Google.
  • It's a tremendously useless post.  Odds are, if you search for a problem on Google, you'll get a decent number of links to forums where it's being discussed.  Imagine how annoying it would be to get a link to a forum where someone was asking the question, only to be linked back to the search you just did.

Ultimately, when posting you should be striving to a) provide useful information, and b) do so in a friendly manner.  We don't allow LMGTFY links because we believe them to be in direct opposition to both of these things.

Come on guys. Focus

Just now, imreloadin said:

Fun is highly subjective. Is LMGTFY specifically listed as spam in the CoC or is it your opinion that it is spam and thus against the CoC? If it's against the rules, of course I'll adhere to them. Furthermore, if it's against the rules, would https://www.google.com/search?q=Benchmark+Intel+HD+Graphics+5500 be allowed? I mean, sometimes someone might not realize how simple it would have been for them to get their answer and you might even guide them to a more efficient reformed internetz experience.

2 minutes ago, LyyK said:

Fun is highly subjective. Is LMGTFY specifically listed as spam in the CoC or is it your opinion that it is spam and thus against the CoC? If it's against the rules, of course I'll adhere to them. Furthermore, if it's against the rules, would https://www.google.com/search?q=Benchmark+Intel+HD+Graphics+5500 be allowed? I mean, sometimes someone might not realize how simple it would have been for them to get their answer and you might even guide them to a more efficient reformed internetz experience.

See @Ryan_Vickers post for why it isn't allowed.

15 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Alright, I suppose that is fair enough. Obviously, if someone were in need of serious help, I wouldn't be scoffing at him. Whichever the case, I found the link posted in my second reply on Google so, ultimately, I did Google it for him :D

While I'm here, I may as well also try to answer the question since this has gotten rather cluttered with off-topic chit chat.

@Saurabh Sharma I've always liked this site for checking the performance of notebook GPUs in games: http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-HD-Graphics-5500.125586.0.html

That link will take you right to the page about your integrated graphics, and lists some games they've tested it with a the bottom.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.