Need help with Mozila

Hello everyone, I am sorry if this is in a wrong section of the forum.

I have this following error on Mozilla when trying to log in to the server at my work.(look at the screenshot)

when mousing over the lock icon at the address bar it says "connection not secure".

This happened today I disconnected from the server while on a quick breakfast break and it kept saying this when trying to log in.

Does anyone know what this is or how to fix it or can refer me to a fix?

Thanks in advance.

Capture.PNG

It could be the result of a few things, but if you are connected to a VPN, it could be saying that because the VPN host (Your work server) is tracking your traffic over the VPN (The "secure" Connection that you log into).

Computers r fun

Is that a 4k screen? That screen shot seems really high res. Lol.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Just now, Altinn said:

hahhahah it is a 768 screen

Wow... I am viewing on my 4k monitor and the tab bar in the screen shot has the same smoothness as the one on my Mozilla (Firefox) browser. Haha.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

ok ill try changing the time on my computer

It still stays the same even after changing time and date.

Does it only happen on that browser on that Computer only? or it also happen only on Firefox on any computers?
Try to Click on those padlocks to see the SSL Detail. That might help you to troubleshoot the issue

Did the certificate expire? Was the URL changed to a different one on the certificate?  Is it a self-signed certificate? I agree to look at the details and see.

Well I dont know how to check those things you just mentioned.

It happens on every browser and not only on this pc I had a friend try to log in  from a different town even and he had the same.

I guess I will just wait untill tomorrow and have my boss contact the support team for our system they were supposed to fix an error this week that we reported not long ago is it maybe because of that this is happening?

2 hours ago, Altinn said:

Well I dont know how to check those things you just mentioned.

It happens on every browser and not only on this pc I had a friend try to log in  from a different town even and he had the same.

I guess I will just wait untill tomorrow and have my boss contact the support team for our system they were supposed to fix an error this week that we reported not long ago is it maybe because of that this is happening?

Try this:

Click on the padlock icon to the right of the website's address and then click the "View Certificate" link. The Certificate dialog box will open. Information about the SSL certificate appears immediately. Then take a screenshot showing the vaild from and issued by sections and post it here.

@Altinn | Did you get it fixed? I am asking because it has been a week and you have not replied.