Walking dead

Cat-boy

Did any of you guys watch walking dead last night? What'd you think about that episode and this season so far?

No. I've never watched people argue for that long..

Living up to your profile title there I see :P

Yes I watched it, it was alright, as has this season been so far. Nothin especially remarkable but a lot better than Season 2 *shudder*. Should get more interesting when the governor shows up again though; so far it's just kinda been "oh noes everyone has the flu D:"

Yes I watched it, it was alright, as has this season been so far. Nothin especially remarkable but a lot better than Season 2 *shudder*. Should get more interesting when the governor shows up again though; so far it's just kinda been "oh noes everyone has the flu D:"

people_arguing_zombies.jpg

you should use a spoiler tag dude some people may of not seen the episodes this season or are behind a little...

you should use a spoiler tag dude some people may of not seen the episodes this season or are behind a little...

Well the only potential 'spoiler' is about the governor - assuming you're halfway through Season 3 and know who he is, all you now know is that either A] he never goes away, or B] he does and I think he's gonna show up again for some reason. It's not even like people die properly in this so for all you know I could mean zombie-governor. FYI, none of this has happened yet so it's not even a spoiler anyway.

Aside from that all you know now is that a lot of people catch a cold lol

people_arguing_zombies.jpg

actually there is a lot of zombie scenes. i think its the perfect balance between too much action and too much boredom. but s4 has beentaking off pretty slowly tbh...

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

its dead. 

great series! I really enjoy it. havent watched anything recent as ive been stuck in a cave losing my butt to studying. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

everyone who watches this show always says the same thing... fuck season 2....

the payoff at the end was awesome but not worth all the fucking episodes we had to sit through to get to it. this guy who did the YMS: walking dead was annoyingly nitpicky over every single tiny detail but his insight on what happened on season 2 was jaw dropping. start watching this @ 11:53 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DDbi7P93Np8#t=716

I think people are missing the point what you need to do in order to survive in world like that..all the tiny details mater it's not like right now when you go in shop and get everything you need so easily..a world like that makes people to do nasty stuff in order to survive..could you live in world like that without arguing with people? no I doubt you can't. Since you need to change what before was right might not be right thing to do anymore. That's why they argue and question themselves. 

It's a terrible show, nothing happens on it, but for some reason I'm still watching in the hope it will get better. Every time you think something good is going to happen, it doesn't. An example in the last episode *SPOILER* Dozens of walkers break through the prison fence and I'm thinking that something is finally going to happen, but no. Five minuets later Rick and Carl both kill all of them and everything is fine. 

*spoilers*

yes! ep 5 was so awesome and tense! finally things are getting interesting! the season was kinda starting slow but its back to its awesome pace again! but the best part is....the governor returns! i just cannot wait for the next ep. and the one after that! and the one after those that and on and on

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

side note dead fans. mid season break is scheduled to happen on episode 8 allowing for a 3 episode story arc to take place before the mid season finale.