Found way to remove a Microsoft Account Password from Windows 10 Pro

Justin_

So... I was messing around and plugged a magstripe reader (MSR90) into my computer (i'll list specs below) and then turned on my computer. When it got to the point where it would just barely open the login screen (it is a bit slow) I then swiped my Gamestop Power Rewards card, and... My computer logged in! I am not going to include my gamestop card information, but I can say that it is definitely not my password, has upper case letters, numbers, and also special characters and is 97 digits long followed by the enter key. I have tried this again by logging out and swiping again, but it didn't work, so I swiped it again, and still nothing. So I don't know if it is some sort of overflow error or what, but IT LOGGED ME INTO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ON MY WINDOWS 10 DESKTOP!

The computer is an IBM Systems X3650 mk1 with 14GB ECC Registered RAM, one Intel Xeon X5430, ASUS STRIX GTX 1070, 7 port USB 3.0 adapter. AVerMedia Live Gamer HD, Lenovo DVD-RW drive, Corsair K70 keyboard, UTechSmart Venus MMO Gaming mouse

Please "Quote" me if you want me to see your response.

Restart your system without swiping the card. Does it login you in?

No it is not set to auto login, and it has never done that. I am going to try restarting it and attempting it again.

It is a server so it takes about 5 minutes to start.