K70 Lux with Cherry MX Blues - Don't feel right?

I have recently received the K70 Lux with Cherry MX Blue switches as a gift whilst I was abroad in Hong Kong and I am not too sure if it takes a while for me to get use to the switches but I think there is a little inconsistency in the switch in terms of the feel, I have tried a keyboard from ducky and other brands and they feel better than my K70 for some reason, is this a common thing that can be resolved or can it be a permanent problem for me. Keep in mind, I have had this keyboard for about 3 weeks since I have received it. I may also be my mind over thinking about it or something. Let me know what you think!

Please explain and elaborate.  Saying "feels bad" means nothing to us.

You have to give details.

Cherry has improved their most recent batches of RGB MX blues and ducky is doing strict QA on the switches, because they had serious problems with the RGB blue switches before.  The blues on my iKBC F108 are extremely scratchy and the click sounds...lighter toned and less "tight" than on either the Shine 6 or the YOTM ducky keyboard, if that makes sense.  It's a rather noticeable difference.

19 hours ago, Aytex said:

Could be a bad batch, or you just don't like cherry...

Can you explain how it "feels worse"

Nah mate... dont get me wrong, I love cherry, when I mean they feel wrong, mostly the click isn't as clicky as I thought it would be, compared to the Razer Blackwidow I own, the MX Blues feel weak (I think u know that already and so do others) and the Ducky Shine sample that was on display felt much better to type on, the click was perfect. When bottoming out the keys on my K70, it feels like I am sort of scratching/smacking the switch holder. To sum up, I am not too sure AND I can't REALLY describe, as I said this could be me not getting use to them for some random reason or maybe the keys as you said are a bad batch- My R key is a bit weird as it sometimes registers 2 instead of one when typing.

11 hours ago, Falkentyne said:

Please explain and elaborate.  Saying "feels bad" means nothing to us.

You have to give details.

Cherry has improved their most recent batches of RGB MX blues and ducky is doing strict QA on the switches, because they had serious problems with the RGB blue switches before.  The blues on my iKBC F108 are extremely scratchy and the click sounds...lighter toned and less "tight" than on either the Shine 6 or the YOTM ducky keyboard, if that makes sense.  It's a rather noticeable difference.

Just letting u know that I don't have the RGB version of the K70.

On 08/03/2017 at 7:03 PM, Ramen Man said:

Nah mate... dont get me wrong, I love cherry, when I mean they feel wrong, mostly the click isn't as clicky as I thought it would be, compared to the Razer Blackwidow I own, the MX Blues feel weak (I think u know that already and so do others) and the Ducky Shine sample that was on display felt much better to type on, the click was perfect. When bottoming out the keys on my K70, it feels like I am sort of scratching/smacking the switch holder. To sum up, I am not too sure AND I can't REALLY describe, as I said this could be me not getting use to them for some random reason or maybe the keys as you said are a bad batch- My R key is a bit weird as it sometimes registers 2 instead of one when typing.

Just letting u know that I don't have the RGB version of the K70.

If you bought your Blackwidow after 2014 then you have Razer Green switches which are not the same as Cherry MX. The greens are louder and slightly more clicky than MX Blues. Cherry MX switches aren't that smooth overall,  gaterons are much smoother in fact so you might be used to a different feel than actual MX Blues. 

21 hours ago, light-v said:

If you bought your Blackwidow after 2014 then you have Razer Green switches which are not the same as Cherry MX. The greens are louder and slightly more clicky than MX Blues. Cherry MX switches aren't that smooth overall,  gaterons are much smoother in fact so you might be used to a different feel than actual MX Blues. 

I have bought the blackwidow after 2014.