Good 1080P gaming moniter.

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to decide weather the AOC G2260VWQ6 or the Samsung S24F352 would be the better option for occasional/casual gaming. I tried to find an answer to this question on local forums but nobody Seems to have any experience with the Samsung S24F352 where i live. Besides the fact that there is a small difference in frequencies (60 sam/75 AOC), difference in technologie Ips/Tn and size (23 sam/21,5 AOC), they both support freesync (using RX480). Usually I'm pretty close to my moniter so I don't know if the extra size will matter to much. I really hope any of you may have any experience with the Samsung S24F352 and can tell me if it is any good (or the Samsung S24F350 which are probably pretty much the same i geuss)?
I hope you may be able to help me decide which one would be the better choise for me.

Although my native language isn't english I tried my best to make it understandable and easy to read. If I made any mistake feel free to correct me.

regards Techninja

Size is a personal preference.

Refresh rate, for gaming, higher is better, but there's not a huge difference between 60 and 75 I think.

The panel type is going to be your main concern.  IPS provides a clear picture with vibrant colors, no matter what angle you look from.  TN panels have the classic color inversion when you look from the side or below.

I have personally never used the Samsung S24F352. But I looked for some (Dutch (I'm Dutch) reviews. This were the pros and cons. 

Pros:

- The blue light filter makes your eyes less tired.

- You do not suffer from reflection, light or bold print with the anti-glare screen.

- The vibration-free technology will give you less eyestrain.

Cons:

- No in-build speaker (bit strange if you ask me xD)

Is this topic something for you: 

My own build: RΛZΞR theme

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600K // CPU cooler: Cryorig H7 // Motherboard: MSI Z270 gaming pro carbon //       

Video Card: MSI Armor gtx 1070 OC 8GB // RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3200MHz //  

SSD: Samsung EVO 960 500GB // HDD: 2x WD yellow edition 2TB //

Case: NZXT H440 RAZER edition // Power Supply: Corsair RM550x //         

Operating Software: Windows 10 pro 64-bit

Thanks for you reaction can you please link the review couldn't find it (NL).

5 hours ago, Techninja said:

Thanks for you reaction can you please link the review couldn't find it (NL).

Next time quote me by pressing the arrow button under the reaction. This way I get a message that you're asking me something xD

Site: https://www.monitorstore.nl/product-reviews/742297/samsung-s24f352.html

My own build: RΛZΞR theme

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600K // CPU cooler: Cryorig H7 // Motherboard: MSI Z270 gaming pro carbon //       

Video Card: MSI Armor gtx 1070 OC 8GB // RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3200MHz //  

SSD: Samsung EVO 960 500GB // HDD: 2x WD yellow edition 2TB //

Case: NZXT H440 RAZER edition // Power Supply: Corsair RM550x //         

Operating Software: Windows 10 pro 64-bit