Help: Wireless in Smartphones

Centinor

Hi everyone,

I'm buying a new phone very soon and found some good choices in great shops near me. One of the phones in question stands out to me.

It's better than the others i've compaired it to in most ways. Except one: Wireless Connectivity.

It seems to not have a. band wireless but does have b,g,n dualband wireless capabilities...

Is this something that i should worry about? Is a. band wireless important/necissary?

Thanks

Most of Wifi stuff will be using g/n/ac. If you live in area where public wifi (or other wifi you happen to connect) is really old, then you will have problems. But I don't think it will matter that much.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

thanks, really appreciate the answer =)

7 hours ago, Centinor said:

Hi everyone,

I'm buying a new phone very soon and found some good choices in great shops near me. One of the phones in question stands out to me.

It's better than the others i've compaired it to in most ways. Except one: Wireless Connectivity.

It seems to not have a. band wireless but does have b,g,n dualband wireless capabilities...

Is this something that i should worry about? Is a. band wireless important/necissary?

Thanks

If its "Dual Band" then it should support wireless A. Keep in mine that Wireless A is the same as G in terms of speed. What you need to worry about is if it supports N or AC and if its in fact  dual band. Wireless A, B, G are kinda dead for the most part. Some wireless G devices might still exist. But A never really caught on due to cost and because 5Ghz has less range. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.