H1Z1 resolution problem

Vroxiuss

When I try to play 1600x900 and others, I glitch out (I mainly want to play 1600x900). 

http://imgur.com/a/t5EcL

Alt+Enter in game does not do anything. I reinstalled, I also changed to windowed in settings and then back but that did not help.

6 minutes ago, Vroxiuss said:

When I try to play 1600x900 and others, I glitch out (I mainly want to play 1600x900). 

http://imgur.com/a/t5EcL

Alt+Enter in game does not do anything. I reinstalled, I also changed to windowed in settings and then back but that did not help.

Game maybe not optimised. What is your monitor?

Just now, Xreldo said:

Game maybe not optimised. What is your monitor?

208 samsung old model 60hz. Thing is it worked before but when I changed it and then wanted it back it didn't work, maybe an update fucked it up?

H1Z1 has shitty optimization and crap code so IDEK xD

-----> Official Unofficial Favorite Keyswitch Type Survey <-----

OWNER OF THE FASTEST INTEL iGPU ON LTT UNIGINE SUPERPOSITION [lol]

GAMING RIG "SNOWBLIND"

CPU i5-13600k | COOLING Corsair H150i Elite Capellix 360mm (White) | MOTHERBOARD Gigabyte Z690 Aero G DDR4 | GPU Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision OC (White) | RAM  16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB (White)SSD Samsung 980 Pro 1TB | PSU ASUS STRIX 850W (White)CASE  Phanteks G360a (White) | HEADPHONES  Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro | KEYBOARD Zoom75 (KTT Strawberry w/ GMK British Racing Green keycaps) | MOUSE  Cooler Master MM711 (White) MONITOR HP X32 1440p 165hz IPS

WORK RIG "OVERPRICED BRICK"

Mac Studio (M2 Ultra / 128GB / 1TB) | HEADPHONES  AirPods Pro 2 | KEYBOARD Logitech MX Mechanical Mini | MOUSE  Logitech MX Master 3S MONITOR 2x Dell 4K 32"

SECONDARY RIG "ALCATRAZ"

CPU i7-4770K OC @ 4.3GHz | COOLING Cryorig M9i (review| MOTHERBOARD ASUS Z87-PROGPU Gigabyte 1650 Super Windforce OC | RAM  16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3 1600 MHzSSD Samsung 860 Evo 512GB | HDD Toshiba 3TB 7200RPMPSU EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750WCASE  NZXT H230 | HEADPHONES  Sony WH-1000XM3  | KEYBOARD Corsair STRAFE - Cherry MX Brown | MOUSE  Logitech G602 MONITOR LG 34UM58-P 34" Ultrawide

HOLA NIGHT THEMERS

GET YOUR ASS ON NIGHT THEME

OTHER TECH I OWN:

MacBook Pro 16" [M1 Pro/32GB/1TB] | 2022 Volkswagen GTI | iPhone 14 Pro | Sony a6000 | Apple Watch Series 8 45mm | 2018 MBP 15" | Lenovo Flex 3 [i7-5500U, HD5500 (fastest on the forum), 8GB RAM, 256GB Samsung 840 Evo] | PS5, Xbox One & Nintendo Switch [Home Theater setup] | DJI Phantom 3 Standard | AirPods 2 | Jaybird Freedom (two pairs) & X2 [long story, PM if you want to know why I have 3 pairs of Jaybirds]

1 minute ago, Vroxiuss said:

208 samsung old model 60hz. Thing is it worked before but when I changed it and then wanted it back it didn't work, maybe an update fucked it up?

I think when they updated they made a bug that messes with your resolution. Try playing on your native resolution then change back. As long as the game functions and the menus are the only problem it is fine.

Just now, Xreldo said:

I think when they updated they made a bug that messes with your resolution. Try playing on your native resolution then change back. As long as the game functions and the menus are the only problem it is fine.

The problem is that I want to play with a particular crosshair that only looks good on 1600x900 for me, other resolutions for it are ass...

Just now, Vroxiuss said:

The problem is that I want to play with a particular crosshair that only looks good on 1600x900 for me, other resolutions for it are ass...

Feels like good old CSGO problems (:

Just now, Xreldo said:

Feels like good old CSGO problems (:

It has always been fine for me on CS. Atleast they can get the easy shit out the way first. I mean, resolutions should be working perfectly the first day the game launches xD

Just now, Vroxiuss said:

It has always been fine for me on CS. Atleast they can get the easy shit out the way first. I mean, resolutions should be working perfectly the first day the game launches xD

I force myself to play on 4:3 768 just so I have acroshair that I can aim with.

2 minutes ago, Xreldo said:

I force myself to play on 4:3 768 just so I have acroshair that I can aim with.

I also play on 768 since 1600x900 isn't working and I have to play with some shitty dot cause crosshair 6 has too much space in the middle. It's awful because I have a feeling that I'm gonna play better on the resolution that I can't play :( 

Just now, Vroxiuss said:

I also play on 768 since 1600x900 isn't working and I have to play with some shitty dot cause crosshair 6 has too much space in the middle. It's awful because I have a feeling that I'm gonna play better on the resolution that I can't play :( 

Every time I use crosshair 6 and shoot it opens up for no reason and doesn't close again so I am using the static crosshair

1 minute ago, Xreldo said:

Every time I use crosshair 6 and shoot it opens up for no reason and doesn't close again so I am using the static crosshair

woah. that's really weird :o These things shouldn't be happening tbh.

woah. that's really weird :o These things shouldn't be happening tbh.

#FIXCSGO

#FIXCSGO

Oh you're talking about CSGO. Well have you tried to change your crosshair on the crosshair map?

Just now, Vroxiuss said:

Oh you're talking about CSGO. Well have you tried to change your crosshair on the crosshair map?

Of course but CSGO has its problems.

Of course but CSGO has its problems.

tried reinstalling?

tried reinstalling?

Do you really think I haven't tried it.

It is CSGOs problem as the game much like H1Z1 messed up the Cross hair 6 style because of the update.

Vavle gave up and removed the cross hair 6 from the supported list.

2 minutes ago, Xreldo said:

Do you really think I haven't tried it.

It is CSGOs problem as the game much like H1Z1 messed up the Cross hair 6 style because of the update.

Vavle gave up and removed the cross hair 6 from the supported list.

There's a shit ton of crosshairs you can have on CS:GO, that's what H1Z1 needs.

What is your monitor resolution, if you got a 1080p one you could try 1680x1050p, I never seen this resolution fail to work and it already is lighter than actual 1080p, but if you need that particular resolution you could try window mode, both bordeless and not.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Just now, Princess Cadence said:

What is your monitor resolution, if you got a 1080p one you could try 1680x1050p, I never seen this resolution fail to work and it already is lighter than actual 1080p, but if you need that particular resolution you could try window mode, both bordeless and not.

I've played on 1680x1050p but I just feel the need to use a crosshair that will not work for me on this resolution. That's why I need 1600x900. I can't play on windowed because it just changes the res to 1680x1050 by itself.