Goophone Smartwatch

qwertywarrior

http://www.nextpowerup.com/news/5219/goophone-smartwatch-3g-sports-windows-phone-inspired-ui-runs-android-4-0.html

Popular Chinese duplicatephone maker Goophone strikes again, but this time it's not a Smartphone. Say hello to the company's first smartwatch, dubbed simply the Goophone Smartwatch 3G (yep, there's support for 3G connectivity). We can't say that we're overly surprised upon learning about this device, but we got to hand it to them for coming out with one in the first place. With a Windows Phone inspired UI and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (you get access to Play Store, cheers).

Featuring a 1.54-inch 240 by 240 display, the Goophone Smartwatch is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek chipset and is backed up by 512 MB of RAM, 4 GB of internal storage, 2 MP camera and a cool 48-hour standby. Support for global GSM and CDMA bands (micro SIM slot) are included in the package, making this 72 gram $300 gadget an even more attractive proposition.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Wow it looks like it has full Android functionality.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

it will warm up your wrist pretty well too

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

it will warm up your wrist pretty well too

dual core A7 28nm Soc with a low end VR GPU

its  fine :)

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

actually i think its a media tek mt6577 which is a dual core A9 chipset built on 40nm node ... i could be wrong though 

dual core A7 28nm Soc with a low end VR GPU

its  fine :)

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Wow...that looks awesome. You get the Windows Phone UI, what looks like full Android, GSM and CDMA support, and decent specs all for $300. The battery life doesn't seem all to bad either. So far, this has been the only SmartWatch to catch my attention. And I could "sneak" it into school and pop my SIM card into it and browse the Internet in class without looking too suspicious.

Do want.

COMIC SANS