Are UV liquids clear?

I want to liquid cool my PC, but right now its really black and you can barely see my setup if it isn't turned on it gives it a really coo stealth look. I wouldn't want to use that with pastel coolant, so i thought about UV. But al the concentrates and prefixes I see have a green tint when not under UV exposure. Is there a liquid thats clear when its not exposed to UV?

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Rikatotokuari said:

I want to liquid cool my PC, but right now its really black and you can barely see my setup if it isn't turned on it gives it a really coo stealth look. I wouldn't want to use that with pastel coolant, so i thought about UV. But al the concentrates and prefixes I see have a green tint when not under UV exposure. Is there a liquid thats clear when its not exposed to UV?

Thanks in advance

You can get a UV dye that is clear but the only color they have for this type is a blue glow:

https://mayhems.co.uk/dyes/non-staining-dyes/mayhems-non-stain-uv-clear-ice-blue-dye-15ml/

9 hours ago, W-L said:

You can get a UV dye that is clear but the only color they have for this type is a blue glow:

https://mayhems.co.uk/dyes/non-staining-dyes/mayhems-non-stain-uv-clear-ice-blue-dye-15ml/

Ok thanks, I'll look into it some more. Could I just mix my own dye? I own a fair amount of flourescent chemicals. I know that it probably isn't the best idea, but heck, jayz2cents could cool his loop with orange juice

2 minutes ago, Rikatotokuari said:

Ok thanks, I'll look into it some more. Could I just mix my own dye? I own a fair amount of flourescent chemicals. I know that it probably isn't the best idea, but heck, jayz2cents could cool his loop with orange juice

Unless they are designed for coolant I wouldn't as the dyes need to not cause clogging or react with components within the loop. 

8 hours ago, W-L said:

Unless they are designed for coolant I wouldn't as the dyes need to not cause clogging or react with components within the loop. 

Yeah, that's what I thought. I may just need to sacrifice the stealth theme