Noise cancelling wireless headphones

So i've recently started at a new job and I often work in a communal office space which is great but sometimes it can be a little loud. So i'm looking to buy a set of wireless noise cancelling headphones. The obvious hipster choice would be to grab a set of Bose QC 35s but I want you opinions and recommendations. Budget wise, around £200ish...

You can look for some reviews but this ones price-quality are really good http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/1c7efaa15727a938/

Edit: Im sorry, not that ones, this ones https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007KWLF5K/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=m0143d-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B007KWLF5K&linkId=43d6272afb0054c3597e52dea9c4a064 or maybe this ones, which are top notch BT NC headphones but they are out of your budget. http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/70fcffbb14c297c5/index.html

I dont know man, I use skullcandy crushers and they are not the best at noise canceling but they are really good for listening to music as they cancel out noise if theres music playing

In short, skullcady crushers are magic......

Just now, xScratchHackerx said:

I dont know man, I use skullcandy crushers and they are not the best at noise canceling but they are really good for listening to music as they cancel out noise if theres music playing

Plus the cost around 70 euro and are quite comfturble

Sony makes some good noise cancelling headphones that are much cheaper than Bose. Not as top notch, but it'll save you bunch.

11 minutes ago, xScratchHackerx said:

Oh yeah skullcandy are magic alright, and by magic I mean they "spirit away" any good music, even at the age of 14, I thought skullcandy was rubbish, the sound is really terrible imo. Also don't double post, there's an edit button for a reason.

What the best ANC headphones are? I wouldn't be able to tell you, and the Bose ones are clearly not the "hipster choice" as they've dominated this market for maybe a decade (hipsters like stuff that is cool ie. something no one else uses). I have tried the Bose although it has been some years now, but they work really well in the noise canceling department, however Sennheiser, Audio-Technica and AKG have their own dedicated ANC headphones now, and I just read this week that the AKG ones have been bought for all of Lufthansa's first class flight, so that's probably a testament to how good those are. I also know that there are pilot schools that buy Sennheiser special pilot headphones so I'm gonna assume that Sennheiser's consumer ANC model is gonna be pretty solid as well.

If I were you, I'd check some youtube videos, I can't link anything that isn't LTT videos as this is against the CoC, but there are many videos, just search for "active noise canceling headphones" and you should find plenty of reviews.

Edit: typos

Edited by Sack

38 minutes ago, spook811 said:

So i've recently started at a new job and I often work in a communal office space which is great but sometimes it can be a little loud. So i'm looking to buy a set of wireless noise cancelling headphones. The obvious hipster choice would be to grab a set of Bose QC 35s but I want you opinions and recommendations. Budget wise, around £200ish...

Unless the noise is a constant such as engines on a airplane or air conditioning, active noise cancellation doesnt work that well. Passive cancellation is probably more important.

Okay, thanks

10 hours ago, Ahoy Hoy said:

Unless the noise is a constant such as engines on a airplane or air conditioning, active noise cancellation doesnt work that well. Passive cancellation is probably more important.

Which is why I like my over the ear headphones they do much better than ear buds. But I also don't wall down the street with headphones on.

Also, stay clear of Beats.....