Ethernet but no WiFi Solution

I have a problem with the WiFi. I have an ethernet cable that runs from the router through into my bedroom but the WiFi is so bad up there that i can't even stream a complete video.

I was wandering rather than getting a plug into the wall WiFi extender whether their is a plug similar to these that i can plug an ethernet cable into to create a wifi hotspot that would provide a better signal than a generic WiFi extender.

You are looking for an Access Point, or AP. There are many of them from lots of companies. You can also turn any router that lets you disable DHCP into an AP.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

2 minutes ago, brwainer said:

You are looking for an Access Point, or AP. There are many of them from lots of companies. You can also turn any router that lets you disable DHCP into an AP.

Access point! Thank you i knew their was a way to do it but i was searching for ethernet to WiFi adapter, found what i need now

What you're looking for is an Access Point. Modern routers are actually a combination of devices, the part that provides a WiFi signal is the access point. There's a massive range of access points available from different companies. Personally, I like Ubiquiti's Access Points, so that's where I'd suggest you look first. For best performance, you'd be wanting to go with something from their AC line up (AC-LITE, AC-LR and AC-Pro). If they're too expensive for what you're looking for, have a look at some offerings from some other companies like TP-Link. 

My main bit of advice when looking for an access point is to look for one that uses Gigabit ethernet ports (may be listed as 10/100/1000 or 1000BASE-T in the specs). A lot of access points advertise 500Mbps (or some other high number) of bandwidth but only use a 100Mbps port, so they're significantly limited. While this might not make a big difference for downloading from the internet if you have a sub-100Mbps internet connection, it is likely to slow down any local file transfers.