SJCAM SJ4000-Is it decent?

I was looking around for a budget GoPro alternative, and I came across this: The SJCAM SJ400

It seems to have it all (within reason)-1080p video recording (albeit with 30FPS), wifi capabilities, 170 degree lens, built in lcd, a plethora of included accessories (as well as gopro accessory compatibility), all for a price of $80 USD

All of the reviews I found pointed to it being a great camera, especially for the price

So, the question still remains

Is it a decent camera?

I know that it won't be comparable to any gopro, except maybe the cheap Hero, but I want to have other opinions on whether this budget camera may actually be pretty awesome.

Also, anyone who does have experience with this camera and its many knockoffs, is this one real?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LQZ07VE?m=AG4ZXDXQD28H7&ref_=v_sp_detail_page

sj4000_sj4000_action_camera_1072775.jpg

Yes, I use mine while biking or dirt biking and it does pretty damn good.

TechMoan has a good video on the camera here:

My only issue is occasional digital noise, but most of it can be removed in editing. 

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Corsair H100i Pro | ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 | Corsair Vengeance 32GB 2x16gb @ 3200mhz  | Vega 64 @ Stock | Fractal Design Define R4 | Corsair RM750

ThinkPad T480 | Intel Core i7 8650u | Nvidia MX150 | 32GB DDR4 @ 2400mhz | Samsung 840 Pro 1tb | 1080p touchscreen

Although it only has three reviews on that Amazon listing, it does seem like a good alternative if you're on a budget.