Processor

Hussain

the gpu vega is expected to be on par with a 1080 fair to say would arround the same price as for the cpu it can't be 1700 dollar can it

5 minutes ago, cdnmodder said:

okay please understand this is all rumour but here is a recent leak / rumour. 

http://wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-full-lineup-pricing-clock-speeds-leaked/

hopefully the 28th will give us a more solid idea. but after that we still dont know about how well it will perform until reviews are out

a quad core under 150 i am sold out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, cdnmodder said:

okay please understand this is all rumour but here is a recent leak / rumour. 

http://wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-full-lineup-pricing-clock-speeds-leaked/

hopefully the 28th will give us a more solid idea. but after that we still dont know about how well it will perform until reviews are out

28 feb is an event not a release date so i would have to wait for a significant amount of time i already had 2 months to go over a power supply and processor , do you think it will be out by then? 

we dont know also when it is released the next question is when will boards and the cpus be available world wide. Here in canada we get stuff normally the same time as the usa but with a slight price bump over the conversion rate. I dont know how much markup there is on computer parts in Pakistan 

1 minute ago, cdnmodder said:

we dont know also when it is released the next question is when will boards and the cpus be available world wide. Here in canada we get stuff normally the same time as the usa but with a slight price bump over the conversion rate. I dont know how much markup there is on computer parts in Pakistan 

a 1080 is roughly 600 dollar in us here it is 800