Processor

Hussain

should i go for a pentuim g4560 instead of core i3 6098p?

2 minutes ago, Hussain said:

should i go for a pentuim g4560 instead of core i3 6098p?

No you should not

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

No you should not

will the core i3 perform better ?

Depends. If this is going to be for a pc for browsing and content streaming, I'd get the G4560 if you watch Netlfix for the drm support with 4k content.

3 minutes ago, Hussain said:

6098p is almost the same as 6100 but with worse igpu.

3 minutes ago, Hussain said:

Ryzen will be perform better.

6098p is almost the same as 6100 but with worse igpu.

i would be getting a rx 480 4 gb with it , is the 1060 from nvidia better ?

1 minute ago, Hussain said:

i would be getting a rx 480 4 gb with it , is the 1060 from nvidia better ?

1060 3gb or 1060 6gb?

1 minute ago, Darth Revan said:

Ryzen will be perform better.

no motherboards as of yet ? at least not in my country

1060 3gb or 1060 6gb?

don't know about that i only searched for 480 4 gb

1 minute ago, Hussain said:

no motherboards as of yet ? at least not in my country

Well it hasn't been released yet, so wait a bit. Not much until release.

the pentuim is 2 core 4 thread same as the i3. both have same cache and very close clock speed 3.5 vs 3.6. between those two id go with the pentuim and save money. if you can wait til ryzen who knows you could maybe do better

1 minute ago, Darth Revan said:

Well it hasn't been released yet, so wait a bit. Not much until release.

well i would then have to replace my parts like the motherboard could be really pricey or ryzen itself  any way would be getting the proccessor after 2 months

2 minutes ago, Hussain said:

well i would then have to replace my parts like the motherboard could be really pricey or ryzen itself  any way would be getting the proccessor after 2 months

what mother board did you buy as one processer is kaby lake the other is skylake. either will work in a z170 or 270 but may require a bios update first

1 minute ago, cdnmodder said:

what mother board did you buy as one processer is kaby lake the other is skylake. either will work in a z170 or 270 but may require a bios update first

i am just waiting for a lot of things haven't really boght any motherboard but it will be this one Gigabyte GA-B150M-D3H-WP

i cant find that motherboard on gigbytes website however if you mean  GA-B150M-D3H without the wp there is no offical support for the pentuim and wont unless they release an updated bios and you will need a compatible chip in it before the flash and with that board only supporting ddr3 id look for another board honestly too much trouble

1 minute ago, cdnmodder said:

i cant find that motherboard on gigbytes website however if you mean  GA-B150M-D3H without the wp there is no offical support for the pentuim and wont unless they release an updated bios and you will need a compatible chip in it before the flash and with that board only supporting ddr3 id look for another board honestly too much trouble

could you suggest one which supports the 7 generation natively but is cheap with four ram slots?

i cant speak for anything from this current generation as i just finished my 6700k in january before the new stuff was released but something like this would work  GA-B250M-D3H . but it all depends on where you live and whats available. stay way from z270 avoid i3 from this gen as the pentuims on paper are very close with the same thread count. what are you planning on doing with the pc entery gaming rig. general use pc.

i should say no z270 with pentuims. unless you get a i5 or i7 k chip for overclocking

i would be doing gaming only games such as gta 5 , witcher 3 , fifa 18(hopefully)

5 minutes ago, cdnmodder said:

i cant speak for anything from this current generation as i just finished my 6700k in january before the new stuff was released but something like this would work  GA-B250M-D3H . but it all depends on where you live and whats available. stay way from z270 avoid i3 from this gen as the pentuims on paper are very close with the same thread count. what are you planning on doing with the pc entery gaming rig. general use pc.

http://www.czone.com.pk this is the site where i can get any sort of stuff 

well the least expensive board that supports 7th gen intel is this one.

http://www.czone.com.pk/motherboards-lga-1151-socket-gigabyte-ga-z270m-d3h-intel-socket-1151-motherboard-pakistan-p.5189.aspx

which is a z270 board so you are going to be paying more for an overclocking board that you wont be able to take advantage of. honestly the pentuim is going to limit you in some in games (would be much better) if you can wait at all ryzen could be a better bet as they should have cheaper boards (intel charges quite abit to  board makers for there technologies) so in theory there boards will be less and you might find you can go up to a true four core or better. all of this is still speculation as we have no confirmed prices or performance numbers to go on of coarse.

2 minutes ago, cdnmodder said:

well the least expensive board that supports 7th gen intel is this one.

http://www.czone.com.pk/motherboards-lga-1151-socket-gigabyte-ga-z270m-d3h-intel-socket-1151-motherboard-pakistan-p.5189.aspx

which is a z270 board so you are going to be paying more for an overclocking board that you wont be able to take advantage of. honestly the pentuim is going to limit you in some in games (would be much better) if you can wait at all ryzen could be a better bet as they should have cheaper boards (intel charges quite abit to  board makers for there technologies) so in theory there boards will be less and you might find you can go up to a true four core or better. all of this is still speculation as we have no confirmed prices or performance numbers to go on of coarse.

ryzen would be cheaper ? and the mother board too ? if it is under 150 ryzen i could wait

nothing is confirmed yet. amd is holding an event at gdc on February 28th. its unclear if its going to be ryzen (cpu) or  vega (gpu) announcement. But according to amd's road map ryzen is supposed to be here soon and before vega so i would wait. but who knows they could troll us all and announce  new radeon ssd's or ddr4 ^_^

8 minutes ago, cdnmodder said:

nothing is confirmed yet. amd is holding an event at gdc on February 28th. its unclear if its going to be ryzen (cpu) or  vega (gpu) announcement. But according to amd's road map ryzen is supposed to be here soon and before vega so i would wait. but who knows they could troll us all and announce  new radeon ssd's or ddr4 ^_^

what do expect the price to be ?

ryzen?