Just GOT ASTRONEER

ProjectRED

How good is the game? I have 20 dollars so I might get it, also how old are you in case I do.

1 minute ago, Abyss Gaming said:

How good is the game? I have 20 dollars so I might get it, also how old are you in case I do.

20 so dont worry about squeakers lol. And its basically minecraft in space. Like legit mc in space.

1 minute ago, SCGazelle said:

did you get steam or windows edition?

steam

1 minute ago, ProjectRED said:

20 so dont worry about squeakers lol. And its basically minecraft in space. Like legit mc in space.

Lol I'm 12 but I'm not a squeaker anymore, although you may not wanna play with me cause of that :/ I'm almost 13 tho :b

1 minute ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Lol I'm 12 but I'm not a squeaker anymore, although you may not wanna play with me cause of that :/ I'm almost 13 tho :b

lmao its ok

lmao its ok

lol it looks interesting, I'll try to decide between subnautica, a sale, or astroneer. Whats your steam?

2 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

Yo, I'm interested in this stuff. 19yo. What do you have to say about the game since you got it?

The game is lit af. Only a bit buggy. But if you liked mc back in the day you will love this

2 minutes ago, ProjectRED said:

The game is lit af. Only a bit buggy. But if you liked mc back in the day you will love this

I played mc like there's no tomorrow dude.. Even played it on my phone, even got into redstone and $h!t

I don't anymore, because it's lonely to do it alone.. I used to play with my brother..

Men I'll go check it out. 

1 minute ago, Light-Yagami said:

I played mc like there's no tomorrow dude.. Even played it on my phone, even got into redstone and $h!t

I don't anymore, because it's lonely to do it alone.. I used to play with my brother..

Men I'll go check it out. 

thats the spirt, astro gets lonely once you get a base going

thats the spirt, astro gets lonely once you get a base going

If I get it, will you play the $h!t out of this game with me? 

Also, I don't know if I can get it like in store, since I don't have a credit card.

If I get it, will you play the $h!t out of this game with me? 

Also, I don't know if I can get it like in store, since I don't have a credit card.

Only thing is that the game in in pre-alpha witch means, multiplayer only works with direct connection. Witch means the host(me) has to be on for the server to be live

Only thing is that the game in in pre-alpha witch means, multiplayer only works with direct connection. Witch means the host(me) has to be on for the server to be live

I think buying this game will only work for me if I can get comebody else in my family to buy it for my (with a credit card) 

That could take a while. But don't forget me! I'll look into it more and should I decide to buy it, we are a go team

I think buying this game will only work for me if I can get comebody else in my family to buy it for my (with a credit card) 

That could take a while. But don't forget me! I'll look into it more and should I decide to buy it, we are a go team

haha damn, add me on steam

haha damn, add me on steam

lol I will. I'm currently on my laptop that I just got working today and has no programs yet. Including steam. Since I keep every password and stuff on my main rig, I don't have a clue of what my steam account is. I have like 30 accounts and I can't remember them all. So.. oh yeah my 5yo brother sleeps in my room (where my desktop is) because he's punished. I'll add you tomorrow, when I get to my "real PC" and we'll talk business. I don't promise anything tho. Just the fact that I will look into it and give you my answer afterwards. But creation games where you're free are like the best and I love them. So yeah. We'll see.

lol I will. I'm currently on my laptop that I just got working today and has no programs yet. Including steam. Since I keep every password and stuff on my main rig, I don't have a clue of what my steam account is. I have like 30 accounts and I can't remember them all. So.. oh yeah my 5yo brother sleeps in my room (where my desktop is) because he's punished. I'll add you tomorrow, when I get to my "real PC" and we'll talk business. I don't promise anything tho. Just the fact that I will look into it and give you my answer afterwards. But creation games where you're free are like the best and I love them. So yeah. We'll see.

no problem, sounds good

On 17. 2. 2017 at 0:43 AM, ProjectRED said:

no problem, sounds good

I cracked the latest version to see if I like the game. It's awesome. I don't see multiplayer option tho. Maybe because of crack. I'll probably buy it tho.

56 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

I cracked the latest version to see if I like the game. It's awesome. I don't see multiplayer option tho. Maybe because of crack. I'll probably buy it tho.

nice got it through steam?

2 minutes ago, ProjectRED said:

nice got it through steam?

No. Through a site in my country, where we upload torrents ready for download. It's pretty dope. How do you like the game?

15 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

No. Through a site in my country, where we upload torrents ready for download. It's pretty dope. How do you like the game?

its pretty cool, i got a massive base ahha