Build log plan+updates, Purple and White "Everest"

Eiren

Here's my hardware list, before I get into anything...

SYSTEM:

BenQ XLwhateverTX, I'm a nerdy fan of 3D (when it works.)

Silverstone TJ07

4 OCZ Vertex 4 128gb SSD's

Intel 3770k (w/water cooling)

Asus Maximus V Extreme

One (for now) EVGA Superclocked GTX 670 (w/water cooling)

Corsair Dominator Quad Channel 2400 16gb RAM

Corsair 850 watt power supply

Asus PCE-A66 Wireless Adapter

WATER COOLING

XSPC Raystorm CPU Water Block

Heatkiller GTX 670 Nickel water block

Swiftech MCP655 pump

Phobya balancer 250mm nickel reservoir

Alphacool NexXxos Quad 480mm radiator

Masterkleer UV purple tubing

I may also add another dual 120mm rad if I can cannibalize the one in my H100i somehow.

This will be my first time doing anything custom, and I'm going all out. EVERYTHING in this build is going to be painted in some way if it can be painted. I'm doing the case, water blocks, heat sinks on the motherboard, Asus wireless adapter, SSD's, even my Razer keyboard and mouse is going over to the new color scheme with a custom paint job and keycaps. I've also been considering taking apart my monitor and painting the stand and back...but we'll see. If you can't tell, I'm going with a purple and white color scheme, because red and blue are way too overdone and I friggin' love manly purple. The theme is Everest, and there will be a custom design on the side that a friend of mine is doing for me.

I also went with MDPC purple sleeving with white heat shrink, and I'm definitely looking forward to the hours it's going to take to sleeve all the cables for this system. I MAY also sleeve the water cooling tubing if I don't find it satisfactory. -_-

Most of the painting will be done this weekend, as I'm visiting my dad and his auto garage is infinitely more capable of handling something like this than the back porch at my college apartment...and it also helps to have someone who has painted 9 bajillion cars in his lifetime to give advice (and a sandblaster). In true luck fashion, the first things to arrive will be the water cooling stuff, so I can get to modding that tomorrow if any of my schoolwork doesn't get in the way.

I look forward to any advice/criticism/hatin' you guys will throw my way!

Looking forward to it :)