The Forum is getting big!

SirReallySam

a large number of that is cheap kitchen fittings and jerseys

jerseys? ... are we getting spoiled with new spam

Its all about those volumetric clouds

How do some people get to such insane post counts is something I will never understand. Like @EpicGeekonFire , 50 posts per day? How?! Do you really have anything construnctive to say in each of those posts? I read a lot of the forum, that much is true. But I rarely think that I have anything good to add to the discussion, so I don't post all that often, maybe in like 1% of all the threads I look at.  

Nah I have lots to say but I post a lot because I procrastinate over my work all day long :D 

Being that active is fine, but remember that it's not the quantity that matters but the quality.

How is 24 likes for my first day here? That does show some quality I guess.

Unfortunately 99% of the threads are junk, they are a result of people not searching properly or people creating pointless threads to inflate their post count. Definitely Quantity over Quality on the LTT forum. 

This is definable they best tech forum around. It has been since day one in my opinion. Great community and not to many trolls/fanboys around.

I just wish i had more time to spend here than i do.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

The old forum was fun, too. I remember

some of it. I got really active about two months ago.

It sure is....but member wise there are few people that need an answer to one topic and won't ever come back, but I've had this account for a few months now and I can't handle a day without this great community! Love you all

Same dude this is the best forum I have every seen. Barely any trolls and everyone knows so much!