The Forum is getting big!

SirReallySam

/A lot of active users xD but seriously we are nearly at 1,000,000 posts! xD

993,766 Total Posts

!!!!!

PARTAY TIME xD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Heck to teh YEAH !!!!

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Yep I just came here and I do about 50 posts a day second day and already going to 100 :D

sweet man :D you been watching Linus for a while or ? :D

PROFILEYEAH

It sure is....but member wise there are few people that need an answer to one topic and won't ever come back, but I've had this account for a few months now and I can't handle a day without this great community! Love you all

Oh man, haven't been active on the forums for a while. Great seeing it grow so fast!

Still remember the days when there is usually only like ~250 people online at one time, now there is over ~700 at one time. 

It sure is....but member wise there are few people that need an answer to one topic and won't ever come back, but I've had this account for a few months now and I can't handle a day without this great community! Love you all

we love you too ;)

PROFILEYEAH

I want to be the one who makes the millionth comment possible xD

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

i miss old times in this forum.

look towards the future man ;)

but yeah I agree xD was fun when there was only a few hundred of us :)

PROFILEYEAH

cool :)

Linus and Slick may give a party! 

1000000 POSTS GIVEAWAY!!! or something like that!! 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

look towards the future man ;)

but yeah I agree xD was fun when there was only a few hundred of us :)

Agree, but do you remember when everyone knew everyone and here was only 5k members, these sweet times.

Agree, but do you remember when everyone knew everyone and here was only 5k members, these sweet times.

yep :) and Like everyone knew everyone I'm seeing new people every day now that I'm like ooo they seem cool, I can't keep up D: hahahaha xD

PROFILEYEAH

It is probably due to the fact that the LTT community is one of the friendliest and most helpful on the internet.

Follow me on Twitter!

Technology Journalist at TechnologyTell, NextPowerUp, and others. 

everyone starts with one post regarding a pc build or a pc problem, then they get an avatar and they start looking trough the forums

this is how it begins

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

It is probably due to the fact that the LTT community is one of the friendliest and most helpful on the internet.

Yep I am probably the only Troll here :D And everyone is nice to each other its great

Damn i need to start posting some more, i've been here quite some time but i only do like 2-10 posts per week

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

i miss old times in this forum.

And all the fun vbulletin gave us and the mods (slick and mrwizard..windspeed? i must have missed other people who contribiouted)

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Yep I just came here and I do about 50 posts a day second day and already going to 100 :D

Being that active is fine, but remember that it's not the quantity that matters but the quality.

a large number of that is cheap kitchen fittings and jerseys

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Hell yeah! Just signed up two days ago and I really love this community. Watched some of Linus' videos because I wanted some reference while putting a build together... then I found out about this forum - addicting!

Great community, fast & good responses and loads of fun - glad to be part of it now! x)

How do some people get to such insane post counts is something I will never understand. Like @EpicGeekonFire , 50 posts per day? How?! Do you really have anything construnctive to say in each of those posts? I read a lot of the forum, that much is true. But I rarely think that I have anything good to add to the discussion, so I don't post all that often, maybe in like 1% of all the threads I look at.  

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Yaaay! But I liked the forums more back then. Not that I hate them or dont like em now.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

boom de yada

Its all about those volumetric clouds