Wanting a game .... aka bored

stealth80

So, I've got quite a lot of games, however I just can't seem to get into anything. I played WOW on and off since 2007, I was actually really enjoying Legion, but as I work nights I couldn't find a weekend raiding guild that raids at a decent level on my server. I play a lock, I'm no where near perfect, but I'm usually 97/98 percentile on ranks (or was in October lol) and topping meters on every fight in that guild became tiresome along with wiping on bosses I was 1 or 2 shotting in LFG Pugs(normal/heroic not the stupid LFR piss)  annoyed me to the point I ended up quitting. That was a shame cause apart from the guilds ability as a whole (nice people, good laugh) been quite low and my working routine ruining any mid week raiding, I was actually enjoying it. Actually - forgot about the "nah mate locks are shit for myths" for any Myth+ above 5 .....

Anyway now that's out of the way, I've delved into a lot of MMO's and I feel theyre my preferred type of game along with RPG's and some FPS

MMO's I've tried:

SWTOR - good game on release

Rift - good on release - dated now

FF14 - Good game, end game hard to get into imo without a good guild

BDO - can't get into it

Division - still hitting it up on and off, but I haven't bought any DLC - 256 gs atm farming  barret's chest ....

Tera - Hello grind

Wildstar - Played it on release - not sure where to go now it's FTP

ESO - Doesn't keep me interested

Guild Wars 2 - Heart of the Thorns just confused the shit out of me haha :/

Secret World - Not sure what's happening in end game

Other games -

Assassins Creed - Unity/Syndicate - I tend to play 30 mins then never again

Watch Dogs 2 - Slow going I hit it up from time to time

GTAV - Same as above

Skyrim - About 50 hours in

Witcher 3 - Got pretty far in, wiped my drives when I moved my build - gotta start again - pissed lol

bVw4Lcl.png

M9v3Gqd.png

EoKiuDR.png

Any suggestions? Would like some immersion, when I first started wow, I loved it, it feels too linear now

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

1 minute ago, BazNaz said:

TitanFall 2.

The first one didn't really do anything for me, whats different in 2?

Ryzen Ram Guide

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

2 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

The first one didn't really do anything for me, whats different in 2?

Woah, TF2 is totally a new game with a brilliant Campaign and the multiplayer absolutely amazing.

4 minutes ago, xDylanio said:

Minecraft

Lol can't see that, I see my girl playing it all the time, she loves it, but I doubt it's for me. thanks anyway :)

4 minutes ago, BazNaz said:

Woah, TF2 is totally a new game with a brilliant Campaign and the multiplayer absolutely amazing.

Hmm might give it a go, that and BF1, but after something immersive

Ryzen Ram Guide

1 minute ago, stealth80 said:

Lol can't see that, I see my girl playing it all the time, she loves it, but I doubt it's for me. thanks anyway :)

Hmm might give it a go, that and BF1, but after something immersive

Trust me it's great. 

49 minutes ago, stealth80 said:

So, I've got quite a lot of games, however I just can't seem to get into anything. I played WOW on and off since 2007, I was actually really enjoying Legion, but as I work nights I couldn't find a weekend raiding guild that raids at a decent level on my server. I play a lock, I'm no where near perfect, but I'm usually 97/98 percentile on ranks (or was in October lol) and topping meters on every fight in that guild became tiresome along with wiping on bosses I was 1 or 2 shotting in LFG Pugs(normal/heroic not the stupid LFR piss)  annoyed me to the point I ended up quitting. That was a shame cause apart from the guilds ability as a whole (nice people, good laugh) been quite low and my working routine ruining any mid week raiding, I was actually enjoying it. Actually - forgot about the "nah mate locks are shit for myths" for any Myth+ above 5 .....

Anyway now that's out of the way, I've delved into a lot of MMO's and I feel theyre my preferred type of game along with RPG's and some FPS

MMO's I've tried:

SWTOR - good game on release

Rift - good on release - dated now

FF14 - Good game, end game hard to get into imo without a good guild

BDO - can't get into it

Division - still hitting it up on and off, but I haven't bought any DLC - 256 gs atm farming  barret's chest ....

Tera - Hello grind

Wildstar - Played it on release - not sure where to go now it's FTP

ESO - Doesn't keep me interested

Guild Wars 2 - Heart of the Thorns just confused the shit out of me haha :/

Secret World - Not sure what's happening in end game

Other games -

Assassins Creed - Unity/Syndicate - I tend to play 30 mins then never again

Watch Dogs 2 - Slow going I hit it up from time to time

GTAV - Same as above

Skyrim - About 50 hours in

Witcher 3 - Got pretty far in, wiped my drives when I moved my build - gotta start again - pissed lol

bVw4Lcl.png

M9v3Gqd.png

EoKiuDR.png

Any suggestions? Would like some immersion, when I first started wow, I loved it, it feels too linear now

How about world of tanks? You might like it. If not what about subnautica?

Ha, I was gonna say borderlands 2. You should play it again for good measure

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

I'd vote to play borderlands 2. the game really promotes multiple playthroughs because of the several mains available at the start and builds you can do.