scratches on side panel

Roi

is there a way to get rid of scratches that are on the window on the side panel? i dont know how but i have a couple on the see through panel.

its plastic. i wish i could replace the plastic. its the Thermaltake View 27 so im guessing i would have buy a new case and just replace the side panel. but dam, $70!

and i cant feel the scratch, they look more like scuff marks

5 minutes ago, Roi said:

is there a way to get rid of scratches that are on the window on the side panel? i dont know how but i have a couple on the see through panel.

Plastic panel will always scratch but you can polish them out, this stuff from is really good:

https://www.amazon.com/NOVUS-7100-Plastic-Polish-Kit/dp/B002UCYRZU

4 minutes ago, W-L said:

Plastic panel will always scratch but you can polish them out, this stuff from is really good:

https://www.amazon.com/NOVUS-7100-Plastic-Polish-Kit/dp/B002UCYRZU

Ah yes, the good old polishing kits for car care. Although you have to be careful because a plastic side panel is obviously not the same as the gloss coat on a car, these should work just fine if you follow the instructions @Roi. For reference, a really impressive use-case for these products is in the video below:

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

20 minutes ago, kirashi said:

Ah yes, the good old polishing kits for car care. Although you have to be careful because a plastic side panel is obviously not the same as the gloss coat on a car, these should work just fine if you follow the instructions @Roi. For reference, a really impressive use-case for these products is in the video below:

thanks! i didnt intend on watching the whole video, but i just couldn't stop watching! haha

25 minutes ago, Roi said:

thanks! i didnt intend on watching the whole video, but i just couldn't stop watching! haha

Well I'm glad you enjoyed it; I did not mean in any way to promote ChrisFix here - it was merely a relevant video similar to what you want to do to restore your plastic side-panel to pristine condition. I'd go pickup the things that @W-L suggested and see how you make out. Worst case scenario, you've got a half-fixed side panel, and a polishing kit for your car. :) 

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

well its the see through plastic window that has scuffs on it or something. i cant feel the scratches but i can see them, kind of. i just want it back to perfect! haha