Seaeching for a budget cpu

Go to solution Solved by Platypus_90,

If you can get a good deal on a FX-6300, take it. Although maybe even an 8350 thats thrown out atm. I believe its good enough for 1080p, but know that if you want to upgrade, it's a dead end. Maybe try to get an extra SSD to run your OS from, that will make much more difference in the quality of life department. There's an Adata SP 550 with 120 GB for 50€ on the site you mentioned. I think that would do ok. Keyboards and stuff are a bit overrated, so if your budget is really tight, get cheap stuff. You need the funds to go into your Hardware. The 30€ saved on the GPU with 1050ti rather than RX 470 can go into the SSD.

What would be a great budget gaming cpu? This is my build so far: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tRnwjc

My total budget (Without montor, keyboard etc.) is 600€. I live in Estonia, so some components are even cheaper from ebay with 40 eur shipping. If possible, i would still like to get all the components (except for cpu fan and case) from arvutitark.ee. The case is mid tower atx.

1 minute ago, Reem1kTechTips said:

What would be a great budget gaming cpu? This is my build so far: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/tRnwjc

My total budget (Without montor, keyboard etc.) is 600€. I live in Estonia, so some components are even cheaper from ebay with 40 eur shipping. If possible, i would still like to get all the components (except for cpu fan and case) from arvutitark.ee. The case is mid tower atx.

Pentium g4560. Is cheaper than the fx 6300 (atleast in the us), faster for gaming and also isn't on a dead socket. Also change the 1050 ti for an rx 470. Much better card.

If you can get a good deal on a FX-6300, take it. Although maybe even an 8350 thats thrown out atm. I believe its good enough for 1080p, but know that if you want to upgrade, it's a dead end. Maybe try to get an extra SSD to run your OS from, that will make much more difference in the quality of life department. There's an Adata SP 550 with 120 GB for 50€ on the site you mentioned. I think that would do ok. Keyboards and stuff are a bit overrated, so if your budget is really tight, get cheap stuff. You need the funds to go into your Hardware. The 30€ saved on the GPU with 1050ti rather than RX 470 can go into the SSD.