LTT Hosting Random channels on Twitch.tv

Go to solution Solved by vanished,

If anyone watched the early part of WAN show, they answered this: it was done due to Twitch changing settings unexpectedly, and LTT had no intention of hosting them and does not plan to again.

What do you think about ltt hosting other channels when they are offline  

90 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about ltt hosting other channels when they are offline

• I dont care
    • let them do it but stop 1hour before wan show
    • I want them to stop
    • I support it
    • i am ok with it if they host better channels
    • i would be ok if they hosted something tech related

'What does thermal paste do... it's between the Mobo and the processor but is usually pre-applied'.... *facedesk*

1 minute ago, volrath said:

says she isnt a slut, yet has a cam girl donation tone and a Brazzers logo... Logic

my sensors where capturing some strange signals, well dressed (read covered) and brazzers stuff 

I would love if they hosted tech related content or even just some chill gamers. Unfortunately Kaceytron is neither of those things. I am sure people like her but I feel like her demographic does not align with WAN show demographics.  

My Work in Progress PC http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/522048-xeon-build/ <-- That PC was built but never booted:(

My Work in Progress PC 2.0 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/540583-xeon-build-20-code-name-xenox (Hopefully this one boots.) 

3 minutes ago, MattyHeal said:

That was terrible, she built her own computer, forgot what RAM stood for, wasn't sure for a second if it was downloadable or not and then continued to say SLI as a word SLY and it means to have dual computers -_-

tantamount to murder in the tech circle

Who knows how many people we can get to be a part of this wonderful community? But in all honesty It was very funny.

1 minute ago, SimmieWomble said:

'What does thermal paste do... it's between the Mobo and the processor but is usually pre-applied'.... *facedesk*

To be fair, a lot of coolers do some with some kind of thermal paste pre-applied.

If you're going to host channels, please make sure they're at least half-decent.  Puget's stream was enjoyable, tonight's streamers were beyond annoying.

They have an auto-host thing. Slightly annoying.

1 minute ago, kerradeph said:

To be fair, a lot of coolers do some with some kind of thermal paste pre-applied.

I stand corrected haha. To be honest it's the way she says it that makes it worse

Just now, cj09beira said:

i am proud :-)

Holy...

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

1 minute ago, Captain Chaos said:

If you're going to host channels, at least make sure they're at least half-decent.  Puget stream was enjoyable, tonight's streamers were beyond annoying.

totality agree

1 minute ago, ZachTheDoge said:

They have an auto-host thing. Slightly annoying.

I get it no need to answer in this thread you can go to this one 

To be an expert is to know more about less.

• 2014 Build --> FX 8350 4.7GHz {} ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer {} Reference GTX 980 4GB {} 2x4GB 1866MHz HyperX {} Seagate 2TB 7200rpm {} 840 EVO 120GB {} XFX PRO850W {} Noctua NH D14 {} Fractal Define R4 White Windowed
  • 2018 Build --> Ryzen 7 2700X {} ASRock Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4 {} Gigabyte RTX 2070 8GB {} 2x8GB HX Fury 3200MHz {} Toshiba P300 2TB {} Kingston 480GB A1000 {} Corsair RM750W {} Enermax LIQMAX II 240 {} Fractal Focus G
  • 2021 Build --> Ryzen 9 5900X {} ASUS ROG Strix X570-F GAMING {} ASUS GeForce RTX 3080Ti ROG STRIX OC {} Gigabyte AORUS RGB DDR4 32GB {} Kingston KC2500 M.2 2280 NVMe 2TB {} Seasonic FOCUS GX-1000 {} ASUS ROG Ryujin 240 AIO {} NYXT H710i
  • Laptop --> ASUS ROG STRIX G713RS {} Ryzen 9 6900HX {} 32GB DDR5 {} RTX 3080 {} 1TB NVMe {} Win 11 Home

Just now, Trey222 said:

I would love if they hosted tech related content or even just some chill gamers. Unfortunately Kaceytron is neither of those things. I am sure people like her but I feel like her demographic does not align with WAN show demographics.  

Honestly I was still trying to work out what her channel is actually about when it suddenly stopped. Like she was trying to cover Linus' material or something from what I could tell but she was basically just being a moron for spectator sport? Is that a thing now?

I hope everyone knows, that it is satire and she actually doesn't think shes that great or anything.  It's called entertainment.  Watch more, sometimes you will see even scripted pieces.  It's like a television show, you watch TV and don't expect people to be the same way they are in real life.  It's just like that.  No need to be toxic and start hating on someone.  If you don't like it, don't watch it.  Logic.

2 minutes ago, SMURG said:

Honestly I was still trying to work out what her channel is actually about when it suddenly stopped. Like she was trying to cover Linus' material or something from what I could tell but she was basically just being a moron for spectator sport? Is that a thing now?

Idk it was pretty strange. I could personally never watch it. Super super cringe. 

My Work in Progress PC http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/522048-xeon-build/ <-- That PC was built but never booted:(

My Work in Progress PC 2.0 https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/540583-xeon-build-20-code-name-xenox (Hopefully this one boots.) 

1 minute ago, Grimtotemz said:

I hope everyone knows, that it is satire and she actually doesn't think shes that great or anything.  It's called entertainment.  Watch more, sometimes you will see even scripted pieces.  It's like a television show, you watch TV and don't expect people to be the same way they are in real life.  It's just like that.  No need to be toxic and start hating on someone.  If you don't like it, don't watch it.  Logic.

the thing was that we were on ltts channel

7 minutes ago, kerradeph said:

Between the mobo and the CPU....

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

1 minute ago, cj09beira said:

the thing was that we were on ltts channel

Someone was hosted.  It's satire. Not real, not even remotely real.

1 minute ago, bgibbz said:

Between the mobo and the CPU....

ahhaah

1 minute ago, Grimtotemz said:

Someone was hosted.  It's satire. Not real, not even remotely real.

buttt Ma wan show :-(

So Linus just said they're turning autohost off lol?