Windows 10 Data Collection

leadeater
50 minutes ago, kidanime3d said:

Right, this is misinformation.

I invite you to benchmark LTT as I have done in the attached (just for reference) to look at how website with first and third party scripts work, as it seems you are under the impression that platform tools, apis, code, and information is hosted locally. 

In the attached is an example of the process, this is the same that is not locally stored, (anything google, Facebook or disqus)

In short - DNS to find the server, Connect to connect to serve, Send to request the required data, Wait for the server to acknowledge the request, Receive for receiving the data.

Ublock stops the overlay of web code, hence stopping tracking, photos, plugins loading etc..

That's nice, or you could go look at Googles own documentation on how to use both their client side and server side tools within Google Analytics. You seriously think web servers/services don't have there own logging and analytics, along with the client side ones you are blocking?

You are blocking client side, I have already agreed with that but you're under the mistaken belief that there is nothing server side. We do it, not LTT but where I work. Google does it and offers it as a service along with many others. All you can do against these is obfuscate who you are which you said you already do, VPN. It is simply impossible to block anything server side, can't be done.

You have also seriously missed my original point, it is almost impossible to avoid hitting a Google service or Google hosted service on the internet unless you basically go nowhere. Not only that, this is also off topic to the thread. I wont continue this part of the discussion, it's not like you are actually reading what I'm saying anyway.

5 hours ago, leadeater said:

That's nice, or you could go look at Googles own documentation on how to use both their client side and server side tools within Google Analytics. You seriously think web servers/services don't have there own logging and analytics, along with the client side ones you are blocking?

You are blocking client side, I have already agreed with that but you're under the mistaken belief that there is nothing server side. We do it, not LTT but where I work. Google does it and offers it as a service along with many others. All you can do against these is obfuscate who you are which you said you already do, VPN. It is simply impossible to block anything server side, can't be done.

You have also seriously missed my original point, it is almost impossible to avoid hitting a Google service or Google hosted service on the internet unless you basically go nowhere. Not only that, this is also off topic to the thread. I wont continue this part of the discussion, it's not like you are actually reading what I'm saying anyway.

Link to google documentation would be helpful, I am more than happy to concede my point.

I have read what you are saying, it is just your point is not convincing. You haven't provided clear examples or documentation.

Intel 12400F | 2x8 3000Mhz Corsair LPX | ASRock H570M-ITX  | Noctua DH-N14 | Corsair MP50 480GB | Meshilicious | Corsair SF600Fedora

Thanks let me know if I said something useful. Cheers!