What is the use of " android " in TVs

I am asking as i got a  computer connected  with tv so... 

Some additional benefits? 

Edited by LUcIfEr GaMeR

A CPU connected to a TV? Huh?

Did you mean a computer hooked up to a TV? Because this is a CPU:

141403_2254_draft_large.jpg

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

yes its a much better os than with comes with your standard tv, usually android tv comes with better hardware and google support. 

the use case is Android has a build specifically for TV's and as such has a launcher designed for TV's meant to be operated using navigation arrows on a remote, so instead of trying to use some "air mouse", or wireless keyboard and mouse to navigate your way through Windows (which lets all be real is very cumbersome objects to have in the living room), you have all your apps mere clicks of the navigation buttons away and it has apps specifically built for the TV platform so they are navigation button friendly, but should you want other apps you can still sideload them, this typically would return the need for at least a mouse to navigate the apps normally controlled by a touch screen but some devices (like the Nvidia Shield TV) have made provisions that allow the use of the gamepad as a mouse using a joystick.

also many streaming services come to android before PC now, take PlayStation Vue, when it went nationwide only Playstations and Fire TV's (built off of Android TV) where supported, Android Mobile support came later followed by an Android TV app before the Web interface was released, and the Android TV interface is FAR superior in both Image quality and features then the web browser.

being Android at it core it also has much better app support then other proprietary smart tv os's that get abandoned on updates after just a year or 2, my old 2014 Samsung 4k came with 4k youtube, but then youtube changed something and I could no longer get 4k through the native app.

1 minute ago, LUcIfEr GaMeR said:

@Djole123

Mistake repaired

Any solutions from you or just here to catch mistakes? ? (no im not here just to catch mistakes wtf)

Android has great potential, you can do everything you can on your tablet and smartphone right on your sofa. You should definitely keep it.

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB