UPDATED AGAIN: New Ryzen prices and clock speeds rumoured: lowest-end 8c/16t for $322, lowest-end 6c/12t for $223

31 minutes ago, Space Reptile said:

And what does this tell us exactly? :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

And what does this tell us exactly? :P 

its gone

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

4 minutes ago, Space Reptile said:

its gone

yes, yes it is... what was it supposed to be? xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

As the post currently doesn't meet the requirements for the Tech News and Reviews section it has been moved.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11724-posting-guidelines-read-before-posting/

• Your thread must include a link to at least one reputable source. Most of the time, this should be a respected news site.

-Moved to CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory-

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

yes, yes it is... what was it supposed to be? xD 

1st page of thread

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

3 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Kinda funny how you go "Ohhh but developers will surely update their code to use OpenCL" but when it comes to AVX all of a sudden it's "lol that won't happen until 2025. Developers are so slow". 

That wasn't me. I am still hoping for increased OpenCL adoption, but the past years have shown it's slow going.