getting my tower from usa to norway

Im moving back to norway soon and i wonder how i should get my tower back. How should i pack it and should i take it on the plane or wih ups or fedex or other other companies.

Thank you

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

keep most of it intact but remove the CPU heatsync, any pci cards... just anything that could snap/break if it was to be given a large bump.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I would carry it with me in a luggage container as carry-on. I wouldn't trust it anywhere else.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Please be super careful with your stuff. Put bubble wrap everywhere and ask corsair if you can borrow one of their boxes for the 900D.

Uber Packaging Done and Safe

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Please be super careful with your stuff. Put bubble wrap everywhere and ask corsair if you can borrow one of their boxes for the 900D.

Uber Packaging Done and Safe

borrow. Yes sure. lol

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+