Is my PSU's cables long enough for the core p3?

Xtreme Gamer

I have an EVGA 650W g2 PSU and I wanted to know if its power cables are long enough for the core p3 to route them.

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

I'm sure they are.  Worst case scenario, you have to route them in a way that shows them a little.  It's fully modular though, so you could always buy new ones.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

Worse comes to worse you buy a little bit of cable extensions

idk

if you're looking into a core P3, i think psu cables are the least of your worries :P

19 minutes ago, manikyath said:

if you're looking into a core P3, i think psu cables are the least of your worries :P

What else could be a worry? I know that dust is a bigger concern.

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

18 minutes ago, manikyath said:

its purty case if you know what you're doing. its a display case for displaying custom loops, anything less than $7000 is not doing it right

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

1 minute ago, SCHISCHKA said:

its purty case if you know what you're doing. its a display case for displaying custom loops, anything less than $7000 is not doing it right

I don't think a build needs to be $7000 or more to be "doing it right" in the core p3. But it is a great looking case.

12 minutes ago, Xtreme Gamer said:

I don't think a build needs to be $7000 or more to be "doing it right" in the core p3. But it is a great looking case.

yea its subjective but it is a display case. you can show off your money or show off your workmanship, but i dont know how much workmanship you can show off without spending a bit of cash

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

7 minutes ago, Xtreme Gamer said:

What else could be a worry? I know that dust is a bigger concern.

it's kind of meant to be a "going full on custom" case for eyecandy builds.

2 hours ago, manikyath said:

it's kind of meant to be a "going full on custom" case for eyecandy builds.

Agree, but doesn't necessairly have to be that way though.