Good "2 in 1 Laptops" for artists.

Hello,

I´m not even sure if this is the right place to ask this question, if not then I´m sorry.

Now to the question:

Does anybody know a descend "2 in 1" laptop hybrid which is good for art creation and editing like Photoshop or Paint Tools SAI ?(If possible not over the 1000€ price tag. Windows would be preferred.)

It does not have to be a high-end, professional grade drawing experience but it should be pleased and not frustrating to draw on.

Also, does anyone know if you can turn off touch recognition on those hybrids so that they only react to pens?  

4 minutes ago, SomeKittyKat said:

Hello,

I´m not even sure if this is the right place to ask this question, if not then I´m sorry.

Now to the question:

Does anybody know a descend "2 in 1" laptop hybrid which is good for art creation and editing like Photoshop or Paint Tools SAI ?(If possible not over the 1000€ price tag. Windows would be preferred.)

It does not have to be a high-end, professional grade drawing experience but it should be pleased and not frustrating to draw on.

Also, does anyone know if you can turn off touch recognition on those hybrids so that they only react to pens?  

Have you looked into a windows surface pro 4?

3 minutes ago, Squibbies18 said:

Have you looked into a windows surface pro 4?

Well, I had that on my watch list for some time now. The Problem is I cant really "test" it over the Internet, my local retailer does not have one to test and the reviews I found on YT and so on do not talk about that.

I was thinking that maybe someone on here is an Artist too and maybe know about some good ones.