What are some photography programs/addons Windows 10

Hello everyone! I just switched from a Macbook pro to a late 2016 Razer blade. My main concern is Windows not having native support for things that MacOs does. Such as seeing thumbnails of raw photos. I mostly do video and photo work. Does anyone have suggestions on programs or addons to make the Windows experience closer to MacOS for content creation?

55 minutes ago, Orboe said:

Hello everyone! I just switched from a Macbook pro to a late 2016 Razer blade. My main concern is Windows not having native support for things that MacOs does. Such as seeing thumbnails of raw photos. I mostly do video and photo work. Does anyone have suggestions on programs or addons to make the Windows experience closer to MacOS for content creation?

Windows 10 natively supports RAW images now

im able to view thumbnails and open up .cr2 files in win 10 using windows photo viewer and windows "Photos" app (garbage app)

Photography / Finance / Gaming

Get Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop (if you can afford it), then you'll have all you need for photography.

Free alternatives to those 2 would be RawTherapee and Gimp.

Also: Lightroom and Photoshop also work with Mac (don't know if RawTherapee and Gimp do)

21 hours ago, Orboe said:

Thank you for the replies!

No problem dude, always happy to help