£450-£500 gaming and work build

otaurins
4 minutes ago, otaurins said:

how many games could u have on a 240 ssd ?

Right now:

Skyrim SE (modded)

LoL

Street Fighter IV

Starbound

Minecraft (and modded versions)

TestDrive Ferrari

Cities:  Skylines

A storage folder with 30GB of stuff like Skyrim mods... and 62 GB free space.  I recently had to make some space for Skyrim.  The SSD is not for hoarding.  Like I said, you can always add a 1TB drive later on.  Do you value a better gaming experience or the ability to hoard games?

2 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Right now:

Skyrim SE (modded)

LoL

Street Fighter IV

Starbound

Minecraft (and modded versions)

TestDrive Ferrari

Cities:  Skylines

A storage folder with 30GB of stuff like Skyrim mods... and 62 GB free space.

hmmm i think ill still keep it though but thanks, do u think i get 60 fps on games like gta or doom with this build?

3 minutes ago, otaurins said:

hmmm i think ill still keep it though but thanks, do u think i get 60 fps on games like gta or doom with this build?

Do you value hoarding installations more than having a better gaming experience?  That 1 TB HDD now, means a worse GPU.  Why not just go with the 1TB HDD and leave out the 120GB SSD boot drive then?

You will have to play with the settings, but an i3/G4560 + RX 470 will probably not stay locked at 60fps at all times for games like GTAV/Fallout4.  I am not sure about Doom.

3 minutes ago, stconquest said:

Do you value hoarding installations more than having a better gaming experience?  That 1 TB HDD now, means a worse GPU.  Why not just go with the 1TB HDD and leave out the 120GB SSD boot drive then?

You will have to play with the settings, but an i3/G4560 + RX 470 will probably not stay locked at 60fps at all times.

well it just makes life easier i guess

13 minutes ago, otaurins said:

well it just makes life easier i guess

It is not terrible.  Your build will work out fine.  Best of luck and happy gaming =)

46 minutes ago, otaurins said:

yh ok i have changed it, im not too sure about the motherboard though can u check it https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/pyyHr7

Get the Red devil RX 470, that one has a weaker blower cooler that's only suited to small form factor cases.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide