Files going missing during and not during Data synchronization between four servers in four locations

Hi there, 

For starters i'm in Australia so Internet speed is so so. I have a peculiar issue with saving files on our office server.

This issue is not consistent, it happens at random times on a variety of large and small AutoCAD files. When saving the AutoCAD file or dwg. file, it goes missing and re-appears (sometimes) on a Server in a different location. We have four different servers in four different locations, all Data synced so that all the Job files are the same at all locations. When accessing a file at any location, the file is locked and cannot be opened at another location BUT it is still visible in the Job folder.

I am not the the Network administrator, I have questioned the network admin and he hasn't replied with a fix to any of my emails. Can anyone give me some advice for this issue?  

What product or method is being used for data synchronization? Some are more reliable than others.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

We are using Windows Server DFS which is built into the OS. We're are currently looking for an alternative option as there are fee issues with DFS. Programs we have looked at include SureSync and PeerSync, Although I've heard the SureSync as issue's With a fair amount of bugs.