Where to find keyboards

I always see these gorgeous 60% keyboards that just look perfect. Clean, simple, small. But I can never seem to find them online. I wish I could remember brands, but even searching the brands at the time doesn't show any good results.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Honestly I want both, but for now I like the clean look without more.

2 minutes ago, gtx1060=value said:

Thank you for the link! I just got into building and the whole computer world, so I feel stupid with all of my questions. But we all have to start somewhere.

16 minutes ago, gtx1060=value said:

Just got this keyboard today actually (Zorro blue switches). Don't bother with massdrop, it's the exact same price on Amazon Prime and has been for a while (plus it'll ship way faster).

It's okay I guess. Went from Kailh blues on a Poseidon Z RGB to this. The switches have a high-pitched clack when they bottom out, although the actual click of the switch seems the same. The glossy casing on the bottom and sides is awful for fingerprints but you shouldn't have to look at it too much. Detachable cable is a nice touch. Lighting modes are good but not customizable. The switches are my biggest complaint since they don't feel "premium" by any means (not Cherry standards), but they're still mechanical and hard to beat at this price. Also keep in mind the layout is not standard at all. It's 75%-ish but some things like the right shift being very small feel odd right now (I'm sure I'll get used to it).

1 hour ago, beemar72 said:

I always see these gorgeous 60% keyboards that just look perfect. Clean, simple, small. But I can never seem to find them online. I wish I could remember brands, but even searching the brands at the time doesn't show any good results.

Well most if not some.. 60% users are into modding, the average joe doesn't go and buy a 60% for eargo use at his office.

So anywhoo, Some popular 60% keebs is the

HHKB2 around $200+

Pok3r ~around $100

Leopold F600C/F600M

Magicforce 

Planck Kit

Custom built kits, Usually using the GH60 PCB

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Customized-KC60-Full-Set-Aluminum-Case-Programmable-PCB-Steel-Plate-Switches-LED-For-60-Standard-Layout/429151_32620290856.html

Now I would generally stay away from massdrop if you cant wait for stuff, cause they take a LONG TIME to ship

They do sometimes have great Kit sales or PBT doubleshot sets.

tIZRLDc.gif idk y i put there there

1 hour ago, beemar72 said:

There are usually a ton on Massdrop.

CPU: i7-6700k                                                                                                                                                                      RAM: 16GB-DDR4

GPU: GTX 1050ti                                                                                                                                                            Headphones: ATH-M10

Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB                                                                                                                    Recently Played: Rise of the Tomb Raider

Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013                                                                                                                         Currently Playing: Simulators