Google app rewards Android users for giving their two cents (Free Stuff only on Android)

Youbetternot

Listen Up guys, you know those annoying surveys you don't want to take. TAKE THEM because your getting payed for giving you idea and two cents. Don't worry the survey will be up to ten questions. So if you need just a couple more dollars or pennies to get a game or movie or book, this is your chance. Let me Just SAY FREE STUFF! Android for the Win! <3.

androidos_Rq83xCcY.gif

googleopinion.png

If you only need a few more Play credits to buy that game or rent a movie, then you might be interested in a new app simply called Google Opinion Rewards. Just as its name suggests, all you have to do to earn credit is to answer a weekly survey with up to ten questions each. Of course, you'll have to enter in your Google Wallet credentials first so that it'll know where to send that money. As for what sort of questions you may expect, Google is partnering up with a variety of researchers from brands like P&G, Lowes and Priceline who need public insight on topics like the best promotional campaign or what sort of cars you might be interested in.

Source: http://www.engadget.com/2013/11/06/google-opinion-rewards/

App it's free! : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.paidtasks

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Well, I might keep this im mind if I ever get a new phone. Darn parents... ;)

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

and then we will end up walking down the street wearing our google glasses after locking our google self driving car after googling the nearest google store using google earth all while google gets to sell information to companies so that you get bombaraded with ads as soon as your google glass picks up a store sign

im not even a hipster google is taking over earth

I installed it because why not, but I doubt it will really get you much overall. I'd be pretty happy if it's something like "thanks for your two cents, have $0.02" because if they're as short as the example it's way better than other survey -> cash options, and more trustworthy.

Too bad it is only available in the US and it isn't compatible with my devices. :( Can't wait for it to release in Canada! :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

US only I guess. :( It would have been a great way to spend my time when I'm bored.

Make it work in Sweden :|

I'm still running on my core i7-920

@Motherboard: GA-EX58-UD3R @GPU: GTX 560 @Memory: 16GB1600C9 @Storage: X25-M 80GB & 330 120GB * Caviar Green 2TB @Screen: Acer H223HQ

@Case: Antec P180B -EU * Jou Jye 480AUBA * 2x NF-S12A FLX @Peripherals: CM Storm QuickFire TK Blue - Rearranged Svorak * MX518 @Sound: Beresford TC-7520 DAC * ATH-M40 fs

My first survey came in yesterday, I was moderately uncomfortable answering it since it was political (VERY political, it literally included the question "Do you identify more with Democrats or Republicans?" and pretty much every other question was an alternate version of that same question), but it only took a few seconds and gave a whole $1 of play store credit. Not bad for something I did while riding the bus.