Inspiron 7559 Fan curve & speed

Is there a way to change the Fan curve/speed of the cooling fans in the Inspiron 7559 or in general for laptops.

I'm just wondering this because MSI afterburner reported my CPU temperature getting averaging around 90 degrees C and getting to 100 degrees C (which I thought my laptop would've shut off to prevent overheating damage).
Just hoping for any help on this matter Thanks.

EDIT: Before anybody asks yes the cooling system is flushed free of dust, I use cans of compressed air to blow any crap out of the cooling fans and heat sinks regularly.

12 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

look at background processes that's why too high.  

93 background processes, when I end non essential tasks some of them pop back up. Also would it be advisable to try out Razer Cortex?

I chucked my old laptop cooling pad underneath my laptop and now getting a max of 85 Degrees C rather than 97 Degrees C while playing Rainbow Six Siege. Laptop usually sits on a flat desk surface.

razer cortex is a software that sucks in my experience, it sucks up cpu power randomly. get cc cleaner and delete anything you don't need. 

Speedfan can also be used, but can be quit difficult to use

Main Gaming Rig:

[Xeon 1231 v3] - [Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI] - [Noctua NH-U9S] [R9 Nano] - [8GB Corsair Vengnance LP] [Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB] - [Seagate Barrcuda 500GB] [Silverstone SX-500 LG] [M1 Ncases] - [MG279q freesync] - [Vortex Poker 3] [Logitech G502][HE-400I HIFIMAN][Objective2 + ODAC]

7 minutes ago, TheFragment said:

Speedfan can also be used, but can be quit difficult to use

I'll have to give it a try when I can, and I'll just look at some guides/tutorials so I don't do something bad!

10 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

razer cortex is a software that sucks in my experience, it sucks up cpu power randomly. get cc cleaner and delete anything you don't need. 

I'll probably give it a try and if it doesn't show any more than a slight improvement I'll probably just go and uninstall heaps of stuff.