Iphone 5 new battery?

Kosios

Hey guys so I have this old iphone 5 laying around.  It's still a pretty good phone considering the age with very little lag and average performance (and still really great gaming performance).

However the battery is shit.  I get maybe 1 hour max battery life of constant usage.  I'm curious if I was to replace the battery with a brand new one, will the battery life improve?  If so by how much?

P.s. Do you guys think it will get ios 11 based on how well it still performs?

2 hours ago, Aytex said:

https://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Battery-Replacement-Complete-Instructions/dp/B00SAIQ7GA

I don't know how much you use your phone, SOT is very decisive on the user's apps.. 

But i know for sure it will greatly improve battery life by getting a new battery.

When I say 1 hour I mean just very basic stuff such as ifunny lol.  Yea.. its bad

2 minutes ago, Kosios said:

When I say 1 hour I mean just very basic stuff such as ifunny lol.  Yea.. its bad

?

I understand that you literally mean 1 hour, I had a friend with a iphone 5 and he had to carry a battery bank around cause the phone would literally die in 20 minutes off battery. (Now he has a ip7)

2 hours ago, Aytex said:

?

I understand that you literally mean 1 hour, I had a friend with a iphone 5 and he had to carry a battery bank around cause the phone would literally die in 20 minutes off battery. (Now he has a ip7)

Also does that kit you showed me above come with a brand new battery?

My friend had the same problem, he put a new battery in it and he said it's night and day difference, so I'd say go for it.

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

2 hours ago, JorenBus said:

My friend had the same problem, he put a new battery in it and he said it's night and day difference, so I'd say go for it.

Alright, Will do.