best wireless headphones for 100-300$

Flyser

In my last topic i asked about if someone could suggest me some headphones for the same price tag and got really got suggestions but all of these were wired. I am not sure yet if i will buy wired or wireless ones but if you could suggest me some wireless one i would be very thankfull.

PS: thanks for the nice and polite responses. I am a member since 2 months and only met nice people.

thanks

17 minutes ago, Flyser said:

In my last topic i asked about if someone could suggest me some headphones for the same price tag and got really got suggestions but all of these were wired. I am not sure yet if i will buy wired or wireless ones but if you could suggest me some wireless one i would be very thankfull.

PS: thanks for the nice and polite responses. I am a member since 2 months and only met nice people.

thanks

Any specific brand???

2 minutes ago, Microsoft Master said:

Like Gaming or Casual type???

sennheiser is my preference and its not meant for gaming

Just now, Flyser said:

sennheiser is my preference and its not meant for gaming

Ok could they be a few years old like 1 or 2??

1 minute ago, Microsoft Master said:

Ok could they be a few years old like 1 or 2??

sure

8 minutes ago, Microsoft Master said:

Ok give me a few hours.

ok no problem :D

Sennheiser RS headphones are pretty much the best wirelss headphones you can buy, without ending up broke. Each model sound very different, so you might want to read up on some of the different models.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

3 hours ago, Dackzy said:

Sennheiser RS headphones are pretty much the best wirelss headphones you can buy, without ending up broke. Each model sound very different, so you might want to read up on some of the different models.

yep but i´m not sure now if i would go for the rs160, rs 175 or the rs185 because i dont want to spend too much so i wouldn´t get dissapointed later but i also dont want to spend too less and get not that good quality sound

6 hours ago, Flyser said:

yep but i´m not sure now if i would go for the rs160, rs 175 or the rs185 because i dont want to spend too much so i wouldn´t get dissapointed later but i also dont want to spend too less and get not that good quality sound

the RS185 are open, the 175 have more bass, which can be a plus or a minus depends on who you ask, but ofc wired headphones will offer higher audio quality for the same price.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

22 minutes ago, Dackzy said:

the RS185 are open, the 175 have more bass, which can be a plus or a minus depends on who you ask, but ofc wired headphones will offer higher audio quality for the same price.

ok nice thanks. I am still not certain if i will go wired for the awesome quality or wireless for the comfort for having no cable :D