Replacement fan for Coolermaster 212x

AlexHouse

Please can someone recommend as near to silent as possible fan replacement for a cooler master 212x heatsink, thank you very much.

1. Noctua NF-F12 (preferably Industrial PPC, because the standard one looks like shit)
  2. Bequiet Silent Wings 3 (120mm)

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

3 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:
  1. Noctua NF-F12 (preferably Industrial PPC, because the standard one looks like shit)

The industrial series isn't quiet at all.

3 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

The industrial series isn't quiet at all.

They are, unless you run them at full speed....

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

The Corsair CO-9050040-WW ML Series ML120 Pro are good. I replaced the stock fan on my 212 evo with two of these in a push/pull confug and i had an almost 10 degree drop during a stress test

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel i9 12900K

CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H150i Elite Capellix

Mother Board: MSI z690 carbon WiFi

RAM: TeamSport Elite DDR5 2x16 4800mhz

Storage: 2TB Samsung 970 Plus NVMe, 240 SanDisk SSD Plus, Crucial MX300 750GB SSD

GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 

Case: Corsair Crystal 460X

PSU: Cosrair RM850X 80+ Gold

Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 1440p @ 165hz

Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Chroma

Mouse: Logitech G502

Sound: Sony MDR 1000x Headphones, Blue Snowball Microphone

Laptop Specs:

Gigabyte Aorus 15G

CPU: Intel i7 10875H

RAM: 16gb DDR4

Storage: 512gb NVMe, 1TB Crucial MX300 SATA SSD

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 Max-Q

I agree with the noctua industrial. Set up a custom fan curve and you'll be fine. I personally set mine to run at 60% at 70 and running up to 100% by 90 and I never heard it run since it was usually at 50°C running at about 35%

My rig:
CPU: i5 4690k 24/7 @4.4ghz (1.165v) Max 4.7ghz (1.325v) COOLER: NZXT Kraken X61 MOBO: Asus Z97-A   RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical   GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC   PSU: EVGA GS 650W   CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB + WD Black 2TB

50 minutes ago, AlexHouse said:

Please can someone recommend as near to silent as possible fan replacement for a cooler master 212x heatsink, thank you very much.

the 212X is brand new cooler

why would you need a fan replacement?!?!?

3 minutes ago, zMeul said:

the 212X is brand new cooler

why would you need a fan replacement?!?!?

The fan is audible, I can hear the rotations of the fan going round, it's very distracting in a quiet room, it was expensive as well so I'm very disappointed with it as I thought it was a silent fan but it's not.

1 hour ago, AlexHouse said:

The fan is audible, I can hear the rotations of the fan going round, it's very distracting in a quiet room, it was expensive as well so I'm very disappointed with it as I thought it was a silent fan but it's not.

if the fan is audible it must be because the cooler is not capable of dealing with the heat?!

what CPU you have and what OCing?

6 hours ago, zMeul said:

if the fan is audible it must be because the cooler is not capable of dealing with the heat?!

what CPU you have and what OCing?

CPU: AMD A8-7650K Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G

It's not overclocked, I don't know how to overclock plus I don't need to overclock either :)

3 hours ago, AlexHouse said:

A8-7650K

that's a 95W TDP CPU, possibly even more because of how AMD does estimate it's TDP ratings

if you wanted a quiet CPU cooler for that CPU, I'm sorry to say you chose wrong

10 hours ago, zMeul said:

that's a 95W TDP CPU, possibly even more because of how AMD does estimate it's TDP ratings

if you wanted a quiet CPU cooler for that CPU, I'm sorry to say you chose wrong

I don't mind replacing the cooler, which one would you recommend for as near to silent as possible please, thank you.