Text disappeared after post was saved

After composing a post I uploaded an image to tie in with the conversational remark. Then I used the insert option to put that *.jpg after the text, then when the thread comment was saved the text was replaced by the image.

So I recomposed the post and the same circumstances repeated themselves, as I can not delete an entire post I have had to edit one comment to have the text content and the second in line to hold the image?

NB:

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves (Abraham Lincoln,1808-1865; 16th US president).

If you are able to reproduce it, can you record your screen so that I can see exactly what you're doing and hopefully reproduce it myself? 

Also, what browser and OS are you using? 

HTTP/2 203

1 minute ago, colonel_mortis said:

If you are able to reproduce it, can you record your screen so that I can see exactly what you're doing and hopefully reproduce it myself? 

Also, what browser and OS are you using? 

I did reproduce the effect at the time and really looked like I had duplicated the thread post, which I saw that the other day and just thought it was a newbie error (probably was). Will try to find that thread post, it may or may not be significant?

Unable at this stage to record my screen, having just reinstalled my Windows 10 OS to fix a long running issue with drive mapping, screen capture is one of the programs I will install once I am certain of OS functionality.

Browser is Firefox 51.0.1 (32-bit)

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves (Abraham Lincoln,1808-1865; 16th US president).

Here is that post and also I forgot to mention that I had used the quote option when creating my reply as did this user below, hope this helps

Link: