Is there anything to consider before I buy my pc?

Chaicho

at an extreme budget, that's gonna be about it i guess.

I would go for the I5 6600 over the 6500 for higher clock speeds, but other than that, looks good. kaby lake has almost no performance advantages.

My Rig: | CPU: Core i7-8086k @ 4.9 GHz | Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix z370 | CPU Cooler: (some coolermaster one that probably should have been retired several years ago) | Case: Corsair 570x | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro

5 minutes ago, Kill3rblack said:

I would go for the I5 6600 over the 6500 for higher clock speeds, but other than that, looks good. kaby lake has almost no performance advantages.

Cool man, i started to worry whether I'd be held back in the future because that choice but its a good relief.

8 minutes ago, Chaicho said:

Cool man, i started to worry whether I'd be held back in the future because that choice but its a good relief.

only if you care about 4k Netflix. Performance wise, Kaby doesn't offer anything from Skylake.

47 minutes ago, Kill3rblack said:

You're not going to notice a 100MHz difference in pretty much any scenario. 

"Rawr XD"

15 hours ago, Aniallation said:

You're not going to notice a 100MHz difference in pretty much any scenario. 

oh yea, u right. I have the 6600k and didn't take the k into consideration.

My Rig: | CPU: Core i7-8086k @ 4.9 GHz | Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix z370 | CPU Cooler: (some coolermaster one that probably should have been retired several years ago) | Case: Corsair 570x | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro