PLEASE explain this pricing and ASAP

Shouom
Go to solution Solved by PCGuy_5960,
1 minute ago, Erest said:

Yes, but i pressed on ASUS computer and it lead me to the seller

This isn't the seller.... The seller is MplusAgentur, if you click on 1 neu to see which sellers have it available...

1 minute ago, Sakkura said:

It isn't Amazon selling. Either it's a scammer or it's a pricing mistake.

Risk it or not?

its the old titan. about equivalent to a 1070/980ti. could just be clearing stock

seems like a legit asus store but look into it deeper before buying anything

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Zyndo said:

its the old titan. about equivalent to a 1070/980ti. could just be clearing stock

Still a pretty ridiculous price. 1070s go for over 400€.

Just now, Sakkura said:

Still a pretty ridiculous price. 1070s go for over 400€.

Was searching for a good 1060 deal, when i found it, would you guys buy it? It is a good card after all even with it's age!

Yeah, well the seller only offers 7 pages of products and the name of the seller is in all caps. Scam is real!

5 minutes ago, Erest said:

Was searching for a good 1060 deal, when i found it, would you guys buy it? It is a good card after all even with it's age!

I don't know how to check whether a German seller on Amazon is legit. That's really the question here, because if it is legit then it's a great buy.

It's legit

Holy shit, i searched for other Asus cards and they linked me to the same seller.

8 minutes ago, Erest said:

It's legit

Holy shit, i searched for other Asus cards and they linked me to the same seller.

The seller has only 2 reviews... I wouldn't risk it... $280 for a Titan X? There is NO way that is real!

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

1 minute ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

The seller has only 2 reviews... I wouldn't risk it... $280 for a Titan X? There is NO way that is real!

2 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Im new to Amazon, so could you please check it? I do not know how to make sure for 100% myself!

This isn't the seller.... The seller is MplusAgentur, if you click on 1 neu to see which sellers have it available...

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Im new to Amazon, so could you please check it? I do not know how to make sure for 100% myself!

Don't risk it..... Titan Xs retail for more than $500 USED on eBay.... There is NO way you can find it new for $280....

If it was a 980, it would make sense...

Don't risk it..... Titan Xs retail for more than $500 USED on eBay.... There is NO way you can find it new for $280....

If it was a 980, it would make sense...

Would it make sense to look for a 980, or go for a brand new 1060? Also thank you for not making me fall for a scam

Would it make sense to look for a 980, or go for a brand new 1060?

1060>980. Nvidia doesn't optimize for Maxwell any more, so the 1060 is more "futureproof". It has more vRAM as well...

So get a new 1060 IMO, I would recommend the Gigabyte G1 Gaming or the ASUS Strix, they have great coolers and are well priced...

1060>980. Nvidia doesn't optimize for Maxwell any more, so the 1060 is more "futureproof". It has more vRAM as well...

So get a new 1060 IMO, I would recommend the Gigabyte G1 Gaming or the ASUS Strix, they have great coolers and are well priced...

Thank you!

Thank you!

Np :D