PC Build for 750 USD

Go to solution Solved by Energycore,
3 minutes ago, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

the PSU is 80+ Gold and modular, seems fine. 

Those factors have nothing to do with the fact that it's likely to contribute to hard drive early death because of its lousy voltage regulation.

12 minutes ago, HalfOfALifeLeft said:

Hello, I currently have a budget of $750 to build a PC with. I personally would prefer the build to look nicer, even if it means sacrificing a bit of hardware. I currently am looking at a darker build, blacks and grays. because this rig will be meant for gaming mainly I was thinking of using a z270/z170 board, but I am leaning more to the z270 because the designs, IMO, are better looking (with some exceptions). A GPU will not be necessary because I already have a GTX 750 from a friend who didn't need it anymore. This is the build list I have currently (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/FVp8zM). I plan to buy through Amazon/Newegg/Bestbuy as well. Are there any ways I could improve the list? Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can offer.

I can suggest this to you: don't spend so much on aesthetics. You still want a computer that works, you know. Build this.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($75.00 @ B&H)
CPU Cooler: CRYORIG C7 40.5 CFM CPU Cooler  ($29.99 @ Newegg Marketplace)
Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z270-P ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($134.23 @ Newegg Marketplace)
Memory: Avexir Core Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($52.98 @ Newegg)
Storage: SK hynix SL308 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($41.99 @ Newegg Marketplace)
Storage: Western Digital WD Green 1TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.99 @ Amazon)
Video Card: XFX Radeon RX 480 4GB RS Video Card  ($204.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Inwin 303 Black ATX Mid Tower Case  ($74.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($64.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $724.14
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-01-22 14:37 EST-0500

4 hours ago, Snowi_ said:

Its 1$ over? 

sorry, I had to go. I am buying through amazon/newegg/bestbuy so pricing is a bit different, shows up as 850 through those sellers.