So let's talk about the punch (please thread carefully)

Misanthrope

Do you support this "direct action"?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support someone punching Richard Spencer in the face

• Yes
    • No but I wouldn't exactly stop it
    • No and I would absolutely stop it

12 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

But it does make a right.  Bombing Nazis literary saved the world.  Saving the world is the best possible right.  Or do you think that saving the world is bad?  That sounds like pro-nazi talk to me.

....I'm just gonna assume that at this point you're trolling us. Even if you're not serious replies will go nowhere with this extreme thinking. 

-------

Current Rig

-------

1 hour ago, Misanthrope said:

....I'm just gonna assume that at this point you're trolling us. Even if you're not serious replies will go nowhere with this extreme thinking. 

I'm just unwilling to frame 'being a Nazi and advocating genocide' the same one would frame 'I prefer Pepsi over Coke'.  Being a Nazi and advocating genocide' isn't a 'different opinion' and I don't think that you can tackle it with Kindergarten moral lessons and 'being as bad as the bad guy'.

This is real life.  Nazis were real and somehow, nightmarishly, they still are real.  There are real world consequences to ignoring Nazis and we've suffered for ignoring them before.  We'll suffer again I'd people like him continue unchecked.

But hey, maybe some people on this forum really feel that there are two valid sides to this matter of promoting genocide and both must be considered just like how they taught you in kindergarten.  ...And maybe those people are idiots who are appeasing nazis.  ...Probably the 'idiots' thing.