GTX 750ti Problems

Go to solution Solved by _Radiance_,

No, Its fine I got it, It had the Intel HD Graphics Driver installed, So I installed the Nvidia Drivers and uninstalled the Intel driver, Running smooth

So one of my Freinds Purchased a Dell computer (Totally a ripoff) With a i7 6700, and a GTX 750Ti, But when ever he tries to play a game the Frames are extremly low and the GPU is under like a 2-3% load, With Nvidia Drivers

2 minutes ago, _Radiance_ said:

So one of my Freinds Purchased a Dell computer (Totally a ripoff) With a i7 6700, and a GTX 750Ti, But when ever he tries to play a game the Frames are extremly low and the GPU is under like a 2-3% load, With Nvidia Drivers

What are the temps?

What game does your friend play, and what settings? 

When did your friend buy the computer? If it's less than 1 week, I suggest asking for a refund.

DUE TO MANY REQUESTS I HAVE LEFT THIS FORUM FOREVER.

lol he got it like 3 days ago, Would I have to go into the BIOS to change it from the IGPU to the PCIE GPU?, I know i had to do that on my custom build

5 minutes ago, _Radiance_ said:

lol he got it like 3 days ago, Would I have to go into the BIOS to change it from the IGPU to the PCIE GPU?, I know i had to do that on my custom build

Seriously, ask for a refund.

Usually for desktops IGPU is disabled if you connect a PCIE GPU. All desktop computers with PCIE GPUs have IGPU disabled.

I suggest reinstalling the Nvidia drivers. I also suggest installing Geforce experience.

If reinstalling drivers didn't work, ask for a refund, or get a new GPU. 

Take it back. Not because it's a prebuilt, but because it's something that was purchased three days ago and is already not working. Prebuilts should be plug and play. You shouldn't have to jackass around with BIOS to make the graphics card work.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

No, Its fine I got it, It had the Intel HD Graphics Driver installed, So I installed the Nvidia Drivers and uninstalled the Intel driver, Running smooth

Dude, does the shop accept refunds for any reasons? If so, your friend should ask for a refund immediately, and get a custom built pc. I7 6700 and GTX 750 ti is unbalanced.