Will a single slim 240 radiator be able to cool both gpu and cpu

Go to solution Solved by Mick Naughty,

Think jay showed his results of a smiliar config. I use a 360 for 3 components so you could get away with 2 on that rad. Wouldn't be ideal or that great of temps. 

My next build im planning to do is in an Ncase m1, i plan to remove the side and create a window and use the only 240 mount inside the case to cool a custom cpu and gpu loop.

I know a single EKWB slim 240 radiator will fit, but i'd like experienced water coolers to give insight about whether or not it will be able to handle around 300-400w of heat from components (cpu+gpu) 

I dont need overclocking headroom and i dont expect it to run seriously cool, im looking for acceptable levels. 

As a side note, i want to do custom loop because it looks cool and is appealing to me with such a tiny case, plus it'll be quieter than air cooling with a cpu fan + gpu blower 

14 minutes ago, sockeater said:

My next build im planning to do is in an Ncase m1, i plan to remove the side and create a window and use the only 240 mount inside the case to cool a custom cpu and gpu loop.

I know a single EKWB slim 240 radiator will fit, but i'd like experienced water coolers to give insight about whether or not it will be able to handle around 300-400w of heat from components (cpu+gpu) 

I dont need overclocking headroom and i dont expect it to run seriously cool, im looking for acceptable levels. 

As a side note, i want to do custom loop because it looks cool and is appealing to me with such a tiny case, plus it'll be quieter than air cooling with a cpu fan + gpu blower 

what cpu/ gpu

6600K - ASUS Z270i Gaming ITX - 8GB Corsair  Vengence LPX DDR4 2400MHZ - EVGA 1070SC - 120GB HyperX Savage SSD - CX430 PSU:|

PSU tier list- 

Think jay showed his results of a smiliar config. I use a 360 for 3 components so you could get away with 2 on that rad. Wouldn't be ideal or that great of temps. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Not decided yet but it will be around 400w of heat output which is based on something like an 7700k +1070 

(I'll be considering ryzen and vega when they get released)

I decided to go with an EKWB 360 for my cpu and gpu. I wanted something above what I needed so the fans can run slower to achieve better Temps. That's my thought on it anyway. 

Intel i7 6700k|Asus Maximus VIII Hero|Asus Strix 1080|Gskill DDR4 3200|950 Pro M.2|Corsair RM750|Corsair OBSIDIAN 500D|Corsair K65\G65|SteelSeries Arctis 5|Asus PB277Q|PG279Q