Was the QCK+ changed?

Savir

So I bought the Qck+ in June, 2016. I washed it multiple times to keep is fresh, but I decided to get a new one. It just arrived and I noticed there was somethings that were different from my old one. For starters, on the bottom it has a bunch of Qck logos and the rubber/grip looks and feels nothing like my old one. Not that this matters. It feels fine and does its job, but my old is plain(no logos). On the top it feels so much rougher then my old one though. I checked Amazon, the packaging box, and compared the dimensions and all of them match up to be the Qck+, but I really dont like the roughness of the top. I compared the box to my old Qck+ box (somehow I still have it) and even the boxes are different. Was the Qck+ changed or something? or does it smooth out with use and I just forgot how it was when I got it new? 

I have QcK for some time, it has a Steelseries logo in the bottom left corner. The surface has surely smoothed out, though.

i think there are quite a few versions of the QCK, you might have gotten sent the wrong thing or something

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

22 minutes ago, Savir said:

So I bought the Qck+ in June, 2016. I washed it multiple times to keep is fresh, but I decided to get a new one. It just arrived and I noticed there was somethings that were different from my old one. For starters, on the bottom it has a bunch of Qck logos and the rubber/grip looks and feels nothing like my old one. Not that this matters. It feels fine and does its job, but my old is plain(no logos). On the top it feels so much rougher then my old one though. I checked Amazon, the packaging box, and compared the dimensions and all of them match up to be the Qck+, but I really dont like the roughness of the top. I compared the box to my old Qck+ box (somehow I still have it) and even the boxes are different. Was the Qck+ changed or something? or does it smooth out with use and I just forgot how it was when I got it new? 

You can wash a mousepad? I just bought the Qck + a few weeks ago.

8 minutes ago, Antoniopap said:

Yah put it in the bath or shower and pour water on it, and then i think you put shampoo over it and then GENTLY rub with a towel. And let it dry. The drying process was around an hour for me. If you rubbed hard on the pad, it could damage it. 

8 minutes ago, RoboTechnal said:

Yah put it in the bath or shower and pour water on it, and then i think you put shampoo over it and then GENTLY rub with a towel. And let it dry. The drying process was around an hour for me. If you rubbed hard on the pad, it could damage it. 

17 minutes ago, Antoniopap said:

Yeah and some mousepads can be thrown into the washer. Look it up though before you do wash yours to know what to do. 

3 minutes ago, Savir said:

Yeah and some mousepads can be thrown into the washer. Look it up though before you do wash yours to know what to do. 

Since we both have the QcK +, how did you wash it

17 minutes ago, Antoniopap said:

Since we both have the QcK +, how did you wash it

I put in a bath, filled it with warm water, put body wash on it, and scrubbed it with an unused toothbrush. 

EDIT: I do it every 1-2 months, and I think the mousepad can be also thrown into the washer. 

38 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

i think there are quite a few versions of the QCK, you might have gotten sent the wrong thing or something

yeah but I dont know which other version I could get. The qck+ heavy is the only one that matches the qck+'s size, but it is much thicker and the one I got matches the qck+'s thickness.